New to the Forum and possibly looking at a Cupra

Jun 29, 2023
Hi everyone, new to here and will no doubt have a fair few questions to ask :)

At present we have an Audi SQ5 2020 model, and thinking of changing to a Cupra Formentor VZ3

One of the main reasons for the change is because we have just been on holoiday (Tenerife) and our car rental was a Cupra Leon Estate

When we sat in the car and drove it was just fantastic, great to drive and the interior was nice.

One quesiong I have at the moment is, do all VZ models have the pop down towbar, if not how would I know a certain model for sale has this feature?

We go camping a lot so this is important :)

Thanks all

Last edited:
Reactions: jcbmally

jt20vt

Sep 17, 2010
The towbar is an optional extra for all models, you would have to ask as quite often dealers don't list everything in the sales listing.

Reactions: leebroath

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hi everyone, new to here and will no doubt have a fair few questions to ask :)

At present we have an Audi SQ5 2020 model, and thinking of changing to a Cupra Formentor VZ3

One of the main reasons for the change is because we have just been on holoiday (Tenerife) and our car rental was a Cupra Leon Estate

When we sat in the car and drove it was just fantastic, great to drive and the interior was nice.

One quesiong I have at the moment is, do all VZ models have the pop down towbar, if not how would I know a certain model for sale has this feature?

We go camping a lot so this is important :)

Thanks all
Welcome to the forum, Formentor is a great all round car but the specs change from country to country so I’d ask the salesman on specs etc.
Build quality is great in the Formentor and will feel way more fun than the Q5, plus it looks the nuts too.
If you do get one don’t forget to post some pics.

Reactions: leebroath