Newbie just purchased a fr tdi

Storey1984

Feb 8, 2016
Hi
I recently signed up as I was looking for a Leon, after a couple of weeks I decided I wanted a seat Leon fr cr tdi 170.

So I picked it up this weekend from listers Nuneaton.

The car is in very good condition but def requires a good clean inside and out.

So far I'm very impressed with the car mpg to performance is brilliant.

Coming from a renaultsport Megane 230 r26 I thought I'd miss the power but it's got a good turn off pace (if not quite as rapid) and the 50 mpg achieved on the run back certainly made my mind up about the decision.

I'm not quite as impressed with listers Nuneaton, the car came without being mot'd as it was advertised with 12 months ( expires in June). Rear door still not opening from outside ( which was agreed to be fixed 1 week before collection date) inside is pretty filthy surely it should have been cleaned. They had all the alloys refurbished as part of the agreed sale, but this morning I realised one off the alloys have been curbed ( definitely not by me).

So I'm really happy with the car and I'm going to get the door sorted this week under listers warranty ( through my local jct600 Sheffield) .

My first question is I've got a switch at side of tcs button which says set and a few dashes with a wheel in middle what does this button do?

Cheers chris

Storey1984

Feb 8, 2016
Well after 4 months of ownership I've had door repaired ( locking mechanism) had the car mot'd 4x uni royal rainsport 3's and some new minted pads up front, full 4 wheel allignment and a service. Hopefully that will be the service items sorted for a while.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise