Newbies Blue Leon

Paulki

Jul 12, 2006
Enfield
Hi, newbie here, I've had my new Lluvia Blue TFSI Sport 4 weeks now and I love it. It replaced my old Artic grey Leon 20V SE. I ordered it with a few extras, MP3 CD, Auto wipers and lights, rear parking sensors, tailgate trim and interior door trim kit which makes a big difference to the look of the interior, at least at the front.
I bought it through Drive The Deal and saved just under £1900 :D

paulki1.jpg

paulki2.jpg

paulki3.jpg

paulki4.jpg

I've upgraded the headlights with Osram Silverstars and replaced the front indicator bulbs with Osram Diadem which gives a blue colour behind the diffuser which looks good. It now has some tailpipe trims since the photos where taken and I've got a K&N Air Filter to fit as soon as I've finished running it in.

Black seems to be the most popular colour here and are very nice, but too much work to keep clean!:)

Top Secret

very nice mate. Any probs with drivethedeal? They seem the best way to get a healthy discount so I would consider using them if all was OK.:)

barnabus

until something goes wrong, try getting a franchised dealer to help you when they find out where you bought it!! :lol:

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Paulki

Where did you get your exhaust trims matey? SEAT tell me the ones they sell wont fit without cutting the exhaust :(

Thanks

Rob

Paulki

Jul 12, 2006
Enfield
Sorry if some of you aren't seeing pictures, it seems I've exceeded my allocated data limit, I'll try hosting them somewhere else.

No problems with Drive the Deal and I'll have to wait and see if my local dealers are a problem, but I think the are obligated to carry out warranty work? even if you didn't buy it from them. Hopefully I won't have any need of the warranty.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
hey Paul

see you in Enfield, i'm round Hadley Wood quite alot i'll look out for you.

Rob

Thanks for exhaust info will give them a go

Stealthdave

Sep 28, 2006
seat said same to me about having to cut the exhaust, but the official trim looks very long so you shouldnt be able to see the join...and theyd fit it for free(not sure if thats a good or bad thing thouhg)

any piccys of yours paulki now the trim is fitted?