Venezuela, Caracas
cimg4019hd6.jpg

By leviathan18, shot with EX-Z55 at 2008-01-27

old pic but i like it

stevesulsh

MY08FR
Dec 8, 2008
Dublin Ireland
That looks gorgeous Chan ............ only had my FR one week looking forward to the weekend to do a bit of detail cleaning and get some miles in will put some pics up also

leon263

Jan 12, 2008
What about one for all the Zenith Grey owners out there, we all know it's the best colour !!!!!!

P5130134.jpg

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
i haven;t had the carbon fibre vinyl applied to my car roof, but i read an advert in a magazine (max power/redline/fast car - can't remember which). If applied properly to the right places on the car, it would look the business. so far i've only don't high gloss finishes to certain parts of my car. take a look at the second post on this thread to see what i've done to my car.
Will be getting it lowered in less than 2 weeks so will post more pics of lowered look.

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
Heres my baby..

leon1.jpg

leon2.jpg

leon3.jpg

I've seen a few people have black wing mirror covers.. Where abouts can these be bought from? I quite like the look of them.. Only other thing I want to do is get her lowered! :)

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
Black mirror covers are Cupra kit and avaiable from Seat- my dealer fitted them free while I waited.
Goodchoice of colour!

hubbly_bubbly

[center][img]http://i374.
Aug 18, 2008
Johannesburg, South Africa
Hey Venom

Sweet looking pictures, this last one in the garage is the bomb. Just a lil suggestion but can you try again but bring the car ever so slightly forward so that the Seat badge is pronuounced and visible :) would be perfect then.

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
Some of you are too good at taking photos.. I wish I was able to get a nice looking shot of my car, all mine just end up with pics of my car on the drive! :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.