No 1 on computer screen

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
It means you are on trip one. You can have 2 trip recordings simultaneously and flick between the 2 by pressing the ok/reset button on the stalk.

GS16LRHP

Feb 17, 2014
My car also has the spanner/service light on, normal for me, it's an annual reminder that my car is due for annual service. I haven't reached the required mileage though (might be 9k-10k miles service interval) maybe the 1 and spanner symbol means annual service is due, anniversary timescale and maybe number 2 and spanner means mileage interval has been reached, service due.
Maybe the numbers aren't related to the service at all and it was that menu that you had on the screen when the service warning lit up. I'll take a look at my car today and see what it displays.

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
It means you are on trip one. You can have 2 trip recordings simultaneously and flick between the 2 by pressing the ok/reset button on the stalk.

That's it. Excuse my blonde moment earlier. I blame the heat :D

GS16LRHP

Feb 17, 2014
I had a look at my car this morning and mike0105 is correct, it's the trip menu that you're on.
The service/spanner light will display along with what ever menu is selected last in the background.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise