Oil Pressure & Oil Temp Gauges

leegt5

May 17, 2006
As said above the Boost one was easy... Gonna attempt to get the sender for the oil pressure plumbed in when I have a week off in a couple of weeks !!

Ibiza Cupra

Where could i get the 2 gauges fitted???? or at least plumbed in!!!! Everywhere tels me they don't do it as they don't do interior mods!!!!! Does any1 know if i could get a company just to put in all the parts required in so all i have to do is actually put the pod in with the gauges????? How much do you think it's gonna cost??

Ibiza Cupra

Where could i get the 2 gauges fitted???? or at least plumbed in!!!! Everywhere tels me they don't do it as they don't do interior mods!!!!! Does any1 know if i could get a company just to put in all the parts required in so all i have to do is actually put the pod in with the gauges????? How much do you think it's gonna cost??
As ijn where could do it not where in my car!!!!!!

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
I've given up with this, how the hell did you manage to get that bracket off!!!

I'm gonna do when when i swap my inlet manifolds now, more room and leverage to play with.

I hate these cars.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Tell me about it. I fitted a few things this weekend and my hands are wrecked.

It should be easy to fit the sender when i get the mani off.

You must have lots of patience as well.

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
If you needs patience, then i need help doing mine! As i am an angry person, if things dont go well!

Think i'll watch Phil do his, then buy him a drink for doing mine!

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
craig where did you get the 1/8NPT Female to M10x1 Male adaptor? i have tried a few internet sites with no luck.

do the company have an internet site?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members