Overheating problem fan don t start

Jun 28, 2023
I have a Leon Cupra 2.0 TFSI

My problem is that sometimes, only when i stay still (750 rpm) or run very slow on the first gear the car overheats. I've read the water temp and it goes to 105- 110 degrees C and the cooling fan's won't start :( Then i start the AC and the water temps drops to normal, 84-87 degrees.
I don't have any error codes, i don't lose coolant, the oil is perfect. I changed the G62 sensor in the side of the engine, G83 sensor,located on the front of the car near the radiator, the waterpump, thermostat, radiator, the fans,
If i drive the car, evan if i race it, it reaches 90-92 degress but then the fan starts and temperature goes down to 81-82-83 degres.
the problem occurs randomly.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2023
at idle and going in 1 st gear , stuck in traffic...
the circuit was bled , i don t think is from that.
the only part that wasn t changed is the auxiliary pump, but i don t have any codes from it.. and i know that the pump is working after u turn off the engine to cool the turbo

Nov 22, 2023
at idle and going in 1 st gear , stuck in traffic...
the circuit was bled , i don t think is from that.
the only part that wasn t changed is the auxiliary pump, but i don t have any codes from it.. and i know that the pump is working after u turn off the engine to cool the turbo
i have a similar problem, what year is your car, and whats your mileage on it? mine has already ran 125.000 kilometers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.