Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

brad1

Looks like 50/50 the car will be ready by Sat but one can only hope!
now you said that it probably wont be done by saturday lol, but i hope you get it back then mate due to all the troubles you have had

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Phase 2 - In Progress turbo could arrive at AmD tomorrow or Friday :(

Reason why the turbo went faulty was that the seals went and oil went into the turbo.

brad1

Phase 2 - In Progress turbo could arrive at AmD tomorrow or Friday :(

Reason why the turbo went faulty was that the seals went and oil went into the turbo.

well atleast you now know what the problem was, so what are the chances of getting it back in time for the weekend? slim?

strugers1

what?? turbo dynamics have been working on my turbo for ages, p-torque still have not recieved it back
this calls for a phone call i believe

strugers1

thing is though its still turbo dynamics that recon the turbo so i dont see why maz is done and mine aint
ill phone p-torque tomorrow!!

dannyboi

Jan 21, 2009
just had a read through and i love it

love all the work gone into it and the bay is mint dude

where abouts in essex are you ? im in basildon so if you close i will have to have a chat about a few things , i have just bought a 110 tdi and looking to do a few things engine wise but dont really no where to start as i have never had a powerfull car as such

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
thing is though its still turbo dynamics that recon the turbo so i don't see why maz is done and mine aint ill phone p-torque tomorrow!!
The turn around for the turbo is around 2-3 days so it should have been done. It could be that the turbo is still at P-Torque and they haven't sent it off until you actually book the car in.

Being a Project Manager myself I basically took control of the situation and liaised with both AmD and Turbodynamics to make sure all the timescales were done to what I deemed reasonable and AmD deemed reasonable. his ensured that all the processes in between were agreed upon and adhered to by all parties.

just had a read through and i love it

love all the work gone into it and the bay is mint dude

where about in Essex are you ? im in basildon so if you close i will have to have a chat about a few things , i have just bought a 110 tdi and looking to do a few things engine wise but don't really no where to start as i have never had a powerfull car as such
Hi Danny thanks for your kind words. I live near Romford so not to far. I don't mind meeting up with you to give advise, give me a PM and we'll sort out something.

Should of gone to AmD mate
Yep I told him that too! Karl!!! You got to listen...:lol:

Last edited:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Phase 2 Update:
Turbo will arrive at AmD on Friday morning.

Phase 3:
Installation of Turbo will commence Friday morning straight away.

brad1

Hi Danny thanks for your kind words. I live near Romford so not to far. I don't mind meeting up with you to give advise, give me a PM and we'll sort out something.

i can always bring my car along maz, as it is a 110tdi :whistle: lol

dannyboi

Jan 21, 2009
cheers dude

ive been looking every where for some blue silicone hose kits for the 110 but can only find them for the 130 and 150 :(
when i get some money together i will defo be having a chat at what can be done engine wise , when it comes to bodywork i got my head screwed on but engines are all new to me now lol

brad1

cheers dude

ive been looking every where for some blue silicone hose kits for the 110 but can only find them for the 130 and 150 :(
when i get some money together i will defo be having a chat at what can be done engine wise , when it comes to bodywork i got my head screwed on but engines are all new to me now lol

same as, im trying to get sfs to design some pipework, boost pipe etc, but no one is interested, im just uprating stuff like egr manifold to pd130/150 etc so i can fit the pd130/150 boost pipe etc

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
same as, im trying to get sfs to design some pipework, boost pipe etc, but no one is interested, im just uprating stuff like egr manifold to pd130/150 etc so i can fit the pd130/150 boost pipe etc
Yes but you wont need to do that as Forge are fitting your FMIC so a lot of that stuff will/should be included?

strugers1

they sent it off the day they got it, and they said there waiting for turbo dynamcs to send it back ill email him
do realise when you get yours i need a ride to see what i am missing out on lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.