poppin in to say hello

clutchitupson

Mar 25, 2012
just popped in to say hello just brought my first CUPRA R 2004 model today 1 owner from new poss from a member off here, theres a sticker in the rear window, andy mills????,

just come from a 500hp audi s4 b5 and am very surprised how well it goes its running around 275bhp and feels really tight to drive and like brand new ,seeing as it has 87k on the clock :D

looking forward to having a read through the forums :D:D

sean ox

Welcome :)

How does the S4 compare to the Cupra R in your opinion? Always wanted an RS4.

clutchitupson

Mar 25, 2012
Welcome :)

How does the S4 compare to the Cupra R in your opinion? Always wanted an RS4.

in a straight line with that power blimin awesome they do surprise a few sports cars, general handling not to bad with good set of coilovers on, very very nose heavy, but i seemed more comfy in the cupra and confidant in the corners it seems to be more balanced , dont get me wrong the s4 rs4 b5 twin turbo models are brilliant but blimin expensive it you need to do any work:)

sean ox

in a straight line with that power blimin awesome they do surprise a few sports cars, general handling not to bad with good set of coilovers on, very very nose heavy, but i seemed more comfy in the cupra and confidant in the corners it seems to be more balanced , dont get me wrong the s4 rs4 b5 twin turbo models are brilliant but blimin expensive it you need to do any work:)

Nice, I can imagine what you mean about the cost of work.

I suppose that because the Cupra R is a hatchback, as opposed to a saloon. Glad you're enjoying the Cupra R.

Do you know what remap you have on it?

clutchitupson

Mar 25, 2012
just had a look its got( custom code map) on it if that means anything lol goes very well and very smooth power del

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.