Pressed metal plates! - UK Legal?

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Right ive been down to Dubmeister and got me plates. Only took 10 minutes for paul to make them, i expected longer tbh lol. The finished product looks awesome so cant wait to fit them now.

Heres some pics for you guys:

Normal Pic:
03062008254.jpg

Pic With Flash So You can See There Reflective:
03062008255.jpg

And A Pic Of The BS Stamp:
03062008257.jpg

andycupra

status subject to change
do you think they all do why you wait, my neast place according to their site is Tunbridge Wells i cant afford or have time to or be bothered to drive there and back on two occassions.

Cant account for other places. However there is of course the option of sending in your docs to Dubmeister, which if you would have a long drive to get to a place may work out cheaper once petrol etc is taken into account.

Remember at the moment its only Dubmeister offering the discount.
So £29.95 at other dealers pick up.
Dubmeister £25 pick up
Dubmeister postal service (special delivery) is £31.90

If you go with a local dealer give then a call regarding while you wait services would be my advice.

Myki da Pyki

Jul 15, 2007
Bristol
www.facebook.com
Everyones got there own taste so we're bound to see lots of diferent combo's now. Can understand having it if travelling abroad as its got a purpose. Get your orders in people im feeling lonely lol

Aimez

Cant account for other places. However there is of course the option of sending in your docs to Dubmeister, which if you would have a long drive to get to a place may work out cheaper once petrol etc is taken into account.

Remember at the moment its only Dubmeister offering the discount.
So £29.95 at other dealers pick up.
Dubmeister £25 pick up
Dubmeister postal service (special delivery) is £31.90

If you go with a local dealer give then a call regarding while you wait services would be my advice.

yeh guess id have to ring them and ask their policy, dunno if i can be arsed to drive all that way for plates now!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.