purple leon on 20s....wots the arches

cupra8vandy

just wonderd wot arches wo on that mint purple leon on 20s

tompotts

Touch me in the morning!
Mar 17, 2007
I know the one, I saw it driving past last thursday at 4.35pm, Im not sure what arches wo on it tho. sorry mate

cupra8vandy

to nathanio.....av u eva heard ov txt dialogue or arnt u bright enuf 2...thanx other lads who do try 2 help

cupra8vandy

how old r u,cant u understand modern txt talk or u not got o mobile fone

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
im 24 thank you for asking , i do have a mobile telephone , though mine is better than yours as it has all the letters of the alphabet on its keys just like my keyboard

:)

cupra8vandy

im goin 2 bed now with my girlfriend.obviously u cant cos u havent got 1.braindead idiots dont u luv em.

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
If he appreciated he was on a computer and not a mobile phone then he would get much better responses!

Dont make me get in my grammar police car :lol:

cupra8vandy

thanx lads for helpin me out,im a bit new to this forum scene and thought people maybe would undrestand wot i was askin,wasnt to hard was it

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Just a friendly word of advice about the grammar.

Most people on here are good guys who will help you out, but people appreciate posters taking the time to type properly.

And Ricks car is indeed amazing, one of the nicest LCRs on here!

cupra8vandy

cheers lads,will take any advice onboard,not sure bout wheels on ricks car tho,not my cup of tea,car is gorgeous tho.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Whilst we appreciate that some people may have difficulties spelling, etc I think the general consensus on this site that we'd all prefer posts to be formed from full words and sentences rather than in "txt spk". It's not an age thing, it just makes it easier to understand for the majority of people. There used to be something in the general rules of the site saying that there will be no text speak, but it seems to have disappeared.

However, throwing insults at the established regulars will do you no favours and definately will not encourage people to help you in the future.

Colonelk

Nov 17, 2006
......and for those that search, the results would yield nothing if everyone types in txt!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise