Quotes From SCN Members

Dawg Primo

Sep 16, 2007
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
In the last few threads that I have been taking part in, lots of the other members are able to take quotes and put them in their reply.

As hard as i look, can't seem to work out or find how to do this.

Anyone help please?

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
See below for example;

[ QUOTE=UncleFester;1675963 ]Have you enabled the advanced editor?[ /QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE=Dawg Primo;1675954 ]In the last few threads that I have been taking part in, lots of the other members are able to take quotes and put them in their reply.

As hard as i look, can't seem to work out or find how to do this.

Anyone help please?[ /QUOTE ]

If you remove the spaces between the brackets you can see how the quote system should work.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
At the bottom of the right hand side of the message box is a little box saying 'quote' in it. If you find the quote you want and then use that little box at the bottom of the members message you wish to quote from it will change the page to 'reply to thread' the quote will be attached to the message. If you want to get all complicated there is multi quote - if in doubt try previewing your message to get an idea if you have done it right.

Dawg Primo

Sep 16, 2007
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
At the bottom of the right hand side of the message box is a little box saying 'quote' in it. If you find the quote you want and then use that little box at the bottom of the members message you wish to quote from it will change the page to 'reply to thread' the quote will be attached to the message. If you want to get all complicated there is multi quote - if in doubt try previewing your message to get an idea if you have done it right.

I think I've got it, thanks for your help.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise