Rear Leon ST spoiler

May 30, 2022
Hi

Im looking for a rear spoiler for my seat leon fr st. I bought a fibreglass one from Poland and is a terrible fit. There is no rear spoiler currently fitted so a spoiler cap isnt an option either. Any ideas would be appreciated

Cheers

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hi

Im looking for a rear spoiler for my seat leon fr st. I bought a fibreglass one from Poland and is a terrible fit. There is no rear spoiler currently fitted so a spoiler cap isnt an option either. Any ideas would be appreciated

Cheers
For me if you want a guaranteed good fit, there are only 2 options...

First is the Factory fit Cupra ST spoiler. Comes in 4 or 5 bits from memory:
  • Spoiler itself (requires painting)
  • Mounting piece
  • Black plastic underneath part.
  • New rear brake light
  • Rear washer pipe extension (as this comes out of the brake light).
1655152868138.png

Second is the Cupra R Carbon Fibre Spoiler, probably the most expensive option, but after you've painted the above, it won't be off the same money I'd bet.
Its just one piece, and doesn't require a new brake light...

1655152983028.png
1655153039137.png

Personally of the two, I prefer the Carbon Fibre one on darker cars, but on a white car the standard Cupra looks better.

Neither of those options are cheap compared to your Poland option (that may be for a 5 door as I believe it was a copy of Seats 'Aero' spoiler which were only made for 3 and 5 door).

If neither of those take your fancy then its aftermarket, and here you take your chances on price vs fit. Not seen any for the ST FR that is made by a well known brand.

Last edited:

MATT RILEY

Oil burner
May 9, 2004
If you do find a good one can you let us know please, I'm in the same boat as you. I got a cheep one from Turkey that doesn't fit. Grrrrr🤬

cgreggers

Aug 29, 2023
Revisiting this thread as I'm looking into this for my ST. Did anyone go down the conversion route?

Found the spoiler on seat direct parts but not sure if it comes with all the bits in the list that @Damo H sent.

Dec 4, 2023
Revisiting this thread as I'm looking into this for my ST. Did anyone go down the conversion route?

Found the spoiler on seat direct parts but not sure if it comes with all the bits in the list that @Damo H sent.
Any news on this topic? I am having the same problem. Please help

gege28

May 1, 2022
peu être que tu trouveras ce que tu cherche.

Attachments

• AUTOÉLÉGANCETUNING - AUTOÉLÉGANCETUNING.txt
    89 bytes · Views: 150
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members