Recirculating valve

mrwookie

Big Daddy...
Mar 22, 2008
Cambs & Herts
Not quite a Forge one, although looks very similar, but deff better than the Bosch ones and no Bosch one not suitable for stage 1.

ForgeMotorsport

Please be careful ...This is a Forge Chinese copy , I have a box here with 20 or so in all with stuck pistons .. or split O rings that customers have sent in thinking they were made buy us but they were not .The Forge valves are warrantied FOR LIFE

Essexcupra

Jul 21, 2009
Romford, Essex
I think the bosch ones are good for stage one. But as for that dump valve i really wouldn't bother...i personally wouldn't trust anything like that with out a brand name. Its gonna cost you £50 in total for that one...dp engineerings forge 007p i think are 79.99 including post and vat with lifetime guarantee

mrwookie

Big Daddy...
Mar 22, 2008
Cambs & Herts
there's a guy running 330bhp on standard bosch one.

:confused: Was told by CC that needed an uprated one for Stage 1 and TBH running 330bhp on a standard one, which are prone to failure and can result in parts entering turbo upon serious failure, is asking for trouble IMO!

May weel be worth spending the extra and getting the Forge item then. :)

sie77

May 12, 2009
I have used both the Forge 007p (using now) and the cheaper one of ebay which was about £45, noticed no difference between the 2 but if you have the cash i'd recomend the Forge just for piece of mind.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.