Road Sign Display unknown issue

Jan 8, 2024
Hello guys,

A few months ago I purchased a used Seat Leon MK3 2018. I saw that my car has Dynamic Road Sign Display but it says "No data available for this area". I searched Google and it says that for my country(North Macedonia) it's not supported I didn't bother with that anymore until once my infotainment screen froze while I was driving and suddenly the road sign appeared on my display and it recognized the signs until the infotainment screen turned back on and it stopped. When the infotainment turned on the same message appeared "No data available for this area". I tried to go through the settings but I'm not able to make it work. Yesterday the same thing happened, the infotainment froze while I was driving in the city, and the Dynamic Road Sign Display started working again it was giving me alerts for for going over the allowed speed and the signs that it was displaying were correct, but when the infotainment screen rebooted and started working the Dynamic Road Sign Display stopped and the same message appeared "No data available for this area".

I'm not able to find someone with this issue, so the last thing for me to do is ask you guys. If someone can help me and tell me what can I do to fix this thing I will much appreciate it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members