Seat Leon 2020 body kits/spoiler

Lauraliz91

Aug 7, 2022
Good morning all,

I recently purchased a Seat Leon TSI evo dynamic a couple of weeks ago after a HGV lorry wrote my Ibiza FR off 😢.

I made the mistake of buying a spoiler off eBay after the seller told me it would fit my car, there were too many gaps and even bonding it wouldn’t have kept it flat. The spoiler did not fit!

I’m confused by all the different MK and not sure which mine is and where I can get can get a nice spoiler that actually fits properly, nice and snug. I’ve attached a photo of my car. I have absolutely no idea when it comes to cars so I apologise! Thank you so much for all your help ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_9480.jpeg
    IMG_9480.jpeg
    793.4 KB · Views: 101

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
As yours is a '20' plate, it's referred to as a Mk3.5 or 'Facelift'. The rear spoilers are the same regardless of being for a Mk3 or Mk3.5 (Pre-facelift or facelift). The important bit is whether it's a 3-door or 5-door. The 3 doors come up wider at the rear hatch. You've possibly got a 3-door and been sold a 5-door spoiler. This would come up short and give you the gaps, etc.

I bought a genuine 5-door SEAT Aerodynamic spoiler for my 5-door and it isn't a great fit, so don't expect the perfect fit!

For reference, the spoiler part numbers are:
3-door - 5F0071606B
5-door - 5F0071606A

Hope this helps!

Lauraliz91

Aug 7, 2022
Thank you for your reply. Mine is a 5 door. The one I bought really didn’t fit well at all, gap at the top and sides. I would of been fine with a slight gap at the sides but my friend who owns his own garage said the gap at the top wasn’t good because if I got on motorway doing 70mph the wind would get underneath and rip it clean off. I’ll have a look at the ones you’ve mentioned. Thank you again

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise