Seat Leon Kompressor ?

TLoo

Hello everybody,

I'm a new user from Switzerland, I've just ordered my new Leon Cupra 4 Kompressor. Did you heard about this specific model ?
I think it is only available in switzerland.

It's the V6 2.8l engine with a kompressor, it gives the car a nice 280HP!!!! I can't wait to drive it at the end of this month...

You will find informations about this model on the Swiss Seat Web Site at www.seat.ch

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Originally posted by TLoo
Hello everybody,

I'm a new user from Switzerland, I've just ordered my new Leon Cupra 4 Kompressor. Did you heard about this specific model ?
I think it is only available in switzerland.

It's the V6 2.8l engine with a kompressor, it gives the car a nice 280HP!!!! I can't wait to drive it at the end of this month...

You will find informations about this model on the Swiss Seat Web Site at www.seat.ch

I didn't think you could get 'em yet! I think I'll go and cry in the corner....

Pete

TLoo

This special version is prepared by ABT in Germany, only 45 cars will be sell in Switzerland.

Is any-one here from Switzerland or France ?

See-ya.

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Aug 1, 2001
Sorry guys, already been through this one. I got a reply back from SEAT UK and they have no intention of importing this model to us, mores the pity.....:confused: :sick:

TLoo

Order confirmed!

I got the confirmation this morning, I will receive my Leon Cupra4 in 3 weeks maximum!!!!

I won't sleep untill the end of this month!!!!

Do you have any information about french clubs or french owners of Seat Cupra ?

Thanx in advance.

TLoo

It might be a stupid question... but what is LHD and RHD ????

thanx!

Jfox

Nov 8, 2012
or smashed it up and cried himself into oblivion!

would of been nice to see a few pics etc.. :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members