Show me your wheels!!

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
Hi everyone

I am at the stage now of buying some new alloys for my car in the next month or so and just wanted to see what everyone else has done to help me get some ideas and also to see what I think will suite my car?

I have a black cupra tdi 150, so would be good to see what other people have done to the same colour car? I am thinking along the line of,

·Black with red lip
·Black with polished lip
·White
·White and red
·Red
·Black

But I would love to see what other people have done and what other people’s thoughts are.

Cheers Pacey

Lodgey180

WoOoOoOsShH
May 3, 2008
Middlesbrough
www.mootr.co.uk
maybe black with a green rim ;)

03012009018.jpg

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
I've always quite fancied white wheels on a black car, but as is the way with all things cosmetic, it's very much down to personal choice!

cally77

Jan 21, 2009
lllanelli
sorry to butt in your thread mate, i'm in same position as you but have yellow cupra,
i quite like the new style rs4 with black backing and polished fronts? have you seen them?
anyone got a set on a leon?

johntheboy

Mar 25, 2006
Teesside - North East
BBS RC's arent they? Could look for a set of them from a Mk4 GTI anniversary? If you find them with the chrome finishin either take vary good care of them or get them powdercoated or finished differently from original.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I have White wheels on my black Lcr but I can't put pics up yet I'm on my I pod . If you look at amd rolling road day near the last page it's on there . But I'm having abmew colour done in a few months :)

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
:) like them always have liked the White on Black but was not sure if it looked a bit "tacky" ??? but must they do look nice :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members