Side skirt covers

angy

Jul 4, 2014
I don’t know if i’m The only one with this problem but I have just had the privilege of some bar steward
deciding to help themselves to bits off ma car today,all 4 of the jack point covers from the side skirts of
my leon cupra.now it might not seem like a big thing but when they cost about 60 quid plus paint it has
annoyed me just a little bit(raging in fact is the word).its people like that that put you off having a nice car
and if they don’t have the money to buy these things you just wonder why the hell they have a car like that
In the first place.it was only parked for 10 mins and they were gone,in a small village to.is it just me or
does anyone else get really pissed when things like that happen to something that you look after and
work hard for.feel a bit better after this rant but f me,shallow or what......???.??

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome buddy,

Yep that would piss me off quite a bit, I'm guessing no cctv etc to check on?

Cheers

angy

Jul 4, 2014
Welcome buddy,

Yep that would piss me off quite a bit, I'm guessing no cctv etc to check on?

Cheers
No it’s that small a place I think there’s one camera in the place which would
Probably be pointing skywards looking at the nice weather.lol.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012

angy

Jul 4, 2014
Nice weather...

Where we're you lol I haven't seen any of this so called nice weather for days haha

Remember to get a quote for your replacements from the Listers section on the forum.

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/listers-seat-parts-sponsor.338/

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Nice weather...

Where we're you lol I haven't seen any of this so called nice weather for days haha

Remember to get a quote for your replacements from the Listers section on the forum.

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?forums/listers-seat-parts-sponsor.338/

Cheers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Thanks I will give them a try and c what they can price them at

hondated

Dec 13, 2007
I don’t know if i’m The only one with this problem but I have just had the privilege of some bar steward
deciding to help themselves to bits off ma car today,all 4 of the jack point covers from the side skirts of
my leon cupra.now it might not seem like a big thing but when they cost about 60 quid plus paint it has
annoyed me just a little bit(raging in fact is the word).its people like that that put you off having a nice car
and if they don’t have the money to buy these things you just wonder why the hell they have a car like that
In the first place.it was only parked for 10 mins and they were gone,in a small village to.is it just me or
does anyone else get really pissed when things like that happen to something that you look after and
work hard for.feel a bit better after this rant but f me,shallow or what......???.??
Very sorry to read this but I also have to say they are a real pain as well. Clicking them on and off is a nightmare and I unfortunately managed to lose one of mine. As it looked too awful without one I bought one unpainted on Ebay for a reasonable price and rattle can painted it. It took me some time to find on Ebay because I couldn't think of its proper name so hopefully someone on here wil. tell us what it is actually called.Since then I have also drilled a self tapping screw through each one to secure them. If I can find the link I will post it for you.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.