South East members list

Feb 24, 2010
London
Very true about the carbon wrap, thats why im planning to go for a snow camo wrap i dont think i have ever seen snow camo wrap on any car :D

Ah nice, love seeing something unusual, but never have the gutz to do it myself lol... What you looking to wrap in snow cammo? Not the whole car right?

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Ah nice, love seeing something unusual, but never have the gutz to do it myself lol... What you looking to wrap in snow cammo? Not the whole car right?

Yeah not a lot of people like taking the risk but i prefer to be different to everyone. If you wanna get noticed you need to stand out ;) No i wont be doing the whole car but im thinking of the roof, centre console with gear surround. Then under the bonnet i want to do the engine cover, airbox and battery box. i had a lot of stuff i sprayed red first but i felt that wasnt different enough haha

Feb 24, 2010
London
Yeah not a lot of people like taking the risk but i prefer to be different to everyone. If you wanna get noticed you need to stand out ;) No i wont be doing the whole car but im thinking of the roof, centre console with gear surround. Then under the bonnet i want to do the engine cover, airbox and battery box. i had a lot of stuff i sprayed red first but i felt that wasnt different enough haha

I see the style you going for then... any pics of the car as it is now? and the red sprayed stuff? interesting to see, cant seem to find your RR page!

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Nice, very red with the lights lol... like the way the engine cover looks, you got that facelift bumper fitted yet? any engine mods.?

I havent got it fitted yet but hopefully that will be getting resprayed and done in the next week, no engine mods as of yet but i have some planned ;) I'm only 18 though so i cant do a lot to it engine wise atm cos my insurance would rape me haha

Feb 24, 2010
London
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... thats the problem i came across, hence the reson for my 1.6 lol. Id love a cupra tdi, the 130pd is great for your age tho, consider yourself priviledged!

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
yeah its a bugger, i did look at the 1.8t cupra too and i could have afforded it but i do quite a lot of miles to get to work so it just made sense to get a deisel. I've got no regrets about it though lol

Feb 24, 2010
London
I think diesel is the way forward in my honest opinion, i love the 1.8t engines, but i could rely on it with the miles i cover each year, it would just be money thrown out of the window... anyway, I think we've hijacked this thread, and shouldnt of have as its there to list the southeast memebrs, should carry on the discussion elsewhere lol. Add me, you see many seats in southhamton?

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
what kind of a laugh? I bet my car couldn't get round in under 2 mins type of a laugh?:lol:

well im going round as it is my birthday and a few cupra members from out meets down dockside are coming to watch. i think a couple are taking part for 25 pound u cant go wrong really..if your free and got nuffin to do mate defo come along im inviting as amny seat members as possible let me know if u interested

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.