South East members list

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Thanks for the welcome. I'd definitely be interested if I'm off work. (Shift work :( ) do you know how far from Gatwick that is roughly?

All u gotta do is go down the m25 and head towards the dartford tolls direction then take the a2 signs when u get near the tolls really.thrn its about 15 minute down the a2 to chatham

dingdom

Sorry dont have a clue what im doing today lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
ur joking lol haha i live in gravesend and my otehr mate live in greenhithe.if you ever wanted a lil meet up somtime mate we would be more than happy..im trying to find ways t get more power out of my 1.6tdi mk5 my mate hada mk2 red leon pushing 220hp out of it dsg

dingdom

Yer sounds good car should be ready to drive by jan after it has just sat in the garden for nealy 4months haveing work done on it

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
oh god..well keep me updated if u ever wanted a meet up one time in an evening or summink.. and would u be interested in a seat meet in jan down chatham dockside im trying to get as many people as possible to come.. if u would be interested it will be end of january and the convoy point is burger king greenhithe cause some of my mates come through the tolls like

dingdom

Yer fingers crossed the car is done and i will probly come but if the car isnt done might have to come in my astra vxr if no one mindes lol

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Just saw a red LC MK1 in Orpington with HID's, looked fairly standard other than that.

Anyone on here?

dingdom

Also can people put the word about i have a full seat mk3 cupr interior to go all in good con half leather seats....... Cheers

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
if you have PHOTOBUCKET you put the pix on there then cope the img code and paste it on here then a pic comes up like this
003-2_zpsabd4e0de.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.