mc funbot

The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

Adjay

Sep 5, 2011
Donegal,ireland
Is the flutter from the DV normal, I got this after doing this I have a forge 008. Its only on light boost letting off that it does it once I belt it and put the foot down the DV just works normally.

porter555

Feb 6, 2013
West Midlands
Is the flutter from the DV normal, I got this after doing this I have a forge 008. Its only on light boost letting off that it does it once I belt it and put the foot down the DV just works normally.

I very occasionally hear light flutter on low boost (too be honest, its few and far between) and im also running the 008 with cone filter. Full boost it doesnt do it, so i think its ok. From what iv read, if you get chatter coming off full boost, thats bad as its the compressor stalling.

Dan20v

Mar 26, 2013
Kent
Cool cool my engine light keeps coming on fault code was in correct air flow ? It is noisy on start up and keeps cutting in when hot hmmm my down pipe and decat gets fitted next week so looking to remove it

bendyb633

Dec 28, 2011
Lyneham, Wiltshire
Hi,

Great pics and guide, just a quick question though, in picture 15, which shows the two rubber pipes removed, do you blank them off? Maybe I missed something and having a thick moment? And when I refit the resistors, do I leave them open? :confused:

Last edited:

nathan_20vt

Mar 30, 2013
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Is this for the auq engine. Where you cut the three rubber pipes where they come off the 249 valve one I've mine is a small braided like hose :s. all your 3 pipes look the same size

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.