The New Proud Owner of a Seat Leon TDI SE 110bhp

shaun.b

Shaun
Oct 26, 2006
Well, just thought i would say hello , i picked it up at the weekend and i am very happy with it, my previous car was a fiat brava 1.4 so you can imagine there is a big difference in power etc.

The car has leather and alcantara interior, cd player, heated seats, electric seat, electric/folding mirrors, rain sensing wipers, alarm, air con etc. and its black:funk:

the man i bought it off said he got the comfort pack with it when he bought it so it has all the extras.

A few pics below, i really wanted a cupra but with me been an 18 year old student, i think ths will do me. 2003 and i am wondering what people recommend i do to it first as i am into modding it if i can.
leon2.jpg

leon.jpg

hope the pics work, i havnt posted on here before.

Also, can i just ask how you make a signature?? thanks

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
Hi & welcome to the site mate, nice looking car specially the interior.
As for the sig just click on user/cp at the top, then edit signature on the left.

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
Good god how much money do students have these days, i struggled to pay for my metro pass when i was a student!!!

shaun.b

Shaun
Oct 26, 2006
Thanks for your comments, i havnt seen the interior on any other leon so i was suprised when i went to see it.

About the student thing, the loans help these days lol:funk:

I am thinking of geting a re-map in the new year but will probs add exhaust andinduction kit etc before to try and get the best out of it.

Shaun

chewedpencil

Hi there , very nice car, just bought one myself, x plater, very tidy, i think i can have a lot of fun messing about with chips etc....!

POWER!!

Steve

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
Ello mate, welcome! I'm still new to the site. Interior does look well nice! Duno what 2 suggest in the way of mods, I'm torn between different things such as a Forge DV, oval exhaust, cupra r wheels, window tinting...:whistle:

dannycam

hi can anyone of you send me a manual of the leon 110 se coz i bought 1 a couple of weeks ago but it didn't have one 10x

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.