Things that have randomly broken on my car since the cold weather

sven7

Apr 19, 2004
North West
Just got the car back, they'd booked it in for two days, got a phone call after about two hours saying it was ready, as predicted a software update and a new sunroof module is now on back order, if only someone at Cupra had some forward thinking they could have ordered one six weeks ago when I reported the fault and they said it needed a new module then for this known problem, oh well that's motor dealers for you.
Is it just the sunroof controls which dont work on the panel, do the interior lights still work?
Is it fixed yet or are the parts on back order?
My car is in tomorrow so will see if they update the software, I'm sure I'm still on 1890.

Aug 9, 2021
Happening this to me since yesterday, today i put a full liter of 0w20 but temperature is going up and down very fast 😂😅 anyone managed that?

(Video expiring in 24 hours)

I had a "TRACTION ANOMALY - visit Workshop" problem that now seems disappeared, too.

Most recurrent error is the casual reboot (once a week) of the infotainment and the anterior parking sensor error (just switch off on the car and it disappears)

Secretagent

Nov 26, 2022
Is it just the sunroof controls which dont work on the panel, do the interior lights still work?
Is it fixed yet or are the parts on back order?
My car is in tomorrow so will see if they update the software, I'm sure I'm still on 1890.
Sorry only just noticed this post.
The sunroof controls didn't work at the time but I can't remember if the lights worked or not?
Part still on back order.
I'm now running 1898 and fingers crossed have had no further issues with it.

Dec 3, 2023
I've got the exact same issue, lights and sunroof controls don't work. Also had the issue when driving along where the blind opened on its own and the sunroof tilted!

Is yours working again? I'm booked in at the dealers so curious to see what they do.

Managed to reset the panel for want of a better phrase. This was done by disconnecting the battery then reconnecting it. The dash board lit up on starting the car however cleared after 30 seconds to a minute, this was done maybe a week after my initial post and no issues since.
Hello, i had today for the first time the issue of the sunroof control pannel not responding to touch, did the battery disconnexion solve permanently the problem, or do i have to change it by another one in dealer shop, thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.