Transferring extended warranty

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

Has anyone been able to transfer an extended warranty from one car to another? I have Seat Ibiza Xcelence Lux that was brought new in March 2019 and I extended the warranty brought through the dealer when I ordered the car but have now decided to get an Arona FR Sport with a 1.5 tsi engine and DSG gearbox as my partner said she wanted an automatic gearbox after getting used to my Formentor. Any advise would be appreciated as I don’t want to pay for another extended warranty.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Extended warranty coverage and price usually applies to the vehicle therefore it could be transferred between subsequent owners of the same car but not cars of the same owner, however read the small print. Would be great if you paid a fixed price for couple of years up front for an Ibiza then could transfer it to your Bentley :ROFLMAO: .

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
When we bought a newer car we asked if the warranty could be transferred, and was told as the extended warranty
been claimed on they could do it, and the very nice sales person (Sales Manager) did it for free, so when the three
warranty runs out on this car the extended one cuts in

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise