type-r wheels onto a lcr

iancupra-r

type-r wheels onto a lcr *update, advise plz*

***UPDATED see posts lower down*******

ive got these wheels which im tring to sell which came off my type-r, they have multi fit holes drilled, would they fit onto my lcr,

Wheel1.jpg

wheel5.jpg

cheers ian

Last edited by a moderator:

PhatPhil

Whats the Size, PCD and offset of those wheels?

You need 5 x 100 to fit your LCR

dannyk

leon cupra
Oct 3, 2004
Aberdeen
Honda Civic
PCD - 5 x 114mm
Offset - 40-50mm
Bore - 64.1mm

Leon Cupra R
PCD - 5 x 100mm
Offset - 30-45mm
Bore - 57.1

So the offset would prob be ok but depends on how wide the wheel is, i think you can get some adapters for the center bore, but the pcd may not be the same, it should be stamped on the wheel what the other PCD is.

iancupra-r

i may have ago at trying to fit one at the weekend if i dont sell them before,

cheers ian

dannyk

leon cupra
Oct 3, 2004
Aberdeen
pcd is the bolt layout, but the wheels he has have a multi fit pcd, ie one will be 5 x 114, the other maybe 5 x 100 etc.

iancupra-r

Ive just tryed to fit one wheel onto the front, the bolts fit into the holes of the wheels and match up to the bolts holes on the car,also the bolts fit into the holes on the wheels, but the wheel will not go onto the face without a spacer, so im guessing all it need is a spacer to get them to fit, you guys will probaly be able to offer me more advise as im not 100% clued up on stuff like this,

many thanks ian

this pics shows the bolts holes match the seat holes
wh1.jpg

these pics show the gap, which needs a spacer
wh2.jpg

wh3.jpg

if anyone is interested these wheels are up FORSALE.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
I Would Say About 20 Mm But Just Measure The Gap And Then Order Some, Make Sure They Are 'hub Centric'

flashbsd

nice but i like my wheels sitting on my hub against using spacers to mount them.,

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
they look like their not going anywhere near the hub because u still have the honda specific spigot ring in the back of the wheel? remove this plastic or metal ring and see if they fit...if they do you'll need to order up a seat specific set from a KEI dealer or u'll get the dreaded wheel shake at speed!

iancupra-r

tackleberry said:
did you have any luck with these after?

the bolt holes lined up, but there was a massive gap, maybe with spacers they would have fitted, i sold the wheels in the end,

cheers ian

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.