Update MIB firmware?

Mar 16, 2023
Hmm tried downloading from mibsoloutions but that file just keeps timing out, is there any other link for MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0253T that works?

JoseKaLeL

ARONA Beats Audio Edition (2019-Facelift)
Jan 8, 2020
Aguascalientes, México
Hello guys, me again..

so as i already mentioned, the firmware update went well without errors, and everything functions without issues.

but, in the previous version i had the "sports information" fully working, i paid for it quite amount of money.

Is there any way to bring it back maybe with obd11? i've done everything as explained in that youtube video, but i was not able to open the "sports information" window...

and this is how it looks before i updated the version from 515 to 516 -

View attachment 35634

Thanks in advanced.
So you were successful to update it?

JoseKaLeL

ARONA Beats Audio Edition (2019-Facelift)
Jan 8, 2020
Aguascalientes, México
Yes. the multimedia firmware update went well. but it overwrite the "sport information" screen, and i needed to pay again to the local dealership to bring it back. So be careful about it, since updating the multimedia delelts it.
No way… so the upgrade overwrite it by itself and it deleted without any warning or advise ? and guess you cannot do something to fix it apart call the dealer right?
Btw would you mind sharing with me photos of the screen or the ui after the upgrade pls?

davidz8855

Feb 20, 2020
No way… so the upgrade overwrite it by itself and it deleted without any warning or advise ? and guess you cannot do something to fix it apart call the dealer right?
Btw would you mind sharing with me photos of the screen or the ui after the upgrade pls?
Yes, it deleted the "sport information" screen that a local workshop installed for me. People that i consulted with before the update, suggested me not to perform the update, since it wont change alot, except of the version build number from 515 to 516, but i really wanted to perform the update. I can say that feels like the interface works smoother (not a huge difference but i'm sure that there is a difference.

I dont have photos of the screen after the update, i can tell you in 200% that there is not even a tiny difference from the older version.

Jun 10, 2023
I need to upload the firmware for 6F0035871B (SEAT Ibiza Style 2019)
The last file/software is "MEN2_EU_SEGPx_P8010L"
Can someone give me the link to download the newest version, please.
were you able to update? I have the same version. I have this list of firmware from http://mib-helper.com/ but not sure which one is the correct

Attachments

• firmware.png
    firmware.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 184
Reactions: jteixeira1967
Oct 21, 2023
Yes, it deleted the "sport information" screen that a local workshop installed for me. People that i consulted with before the update, suggested me not to perform the update, since it wont change alot, except of the version build number from 515 to 516, but i really wanted to perform the update. I can say that feels like the interface works smoother (not a huge difference but i'm sure that there is a difference.

I dont have photos of the screen after the update, i can tell you in 200% that there is not even a tiny difference from the older version.
Hi, was the sport information FEC installed from factory/official dealer?

I have a Seat Tarraco with MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0514T (5F0035874A HW) and I am thinking of updating the software (to 0516) because I am experiencing random AndroidAuto disconnections, but on the MIB Telegram group, somebody told me that official FECs are not lost when updating.
Don't know what to do...

Reactions: davidz8855

Tell

Staff member
You aren't suppose to loose the FeCs. On speed and time out on the mibsolution website there are download managers you can use as s Firefox add-on. They are helpfull. Not home but I recall it's this one:

Best to access it at less busy times as well.

Oct 21, 2023
You aren't suppose to loose the FeCs. On speed and time out on the mibsolution website there are download managers you can use as s Firefox add-on. They are helpfull. Not home but I recall it's this one:

Thanks! I have managed to download the firmware update using plain Chrome (left it over-night). It interrupted once, but resume download worked.

Reactions: Tell

davidz8855

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, was the sport information FEC installed from factory/official dealer?

I have a Seat Tarraco with MST2_EU_SE_ZR_P0514T (5F0035874A HW) and I am thinking of updating the software (to 0516) because I am experiencing random AndroidAuto disconnections, but on the MIB Telegram group, somebody told me that official FECs are not lost when updating.
Don't know what to do...
Hi,
no, the sports information screen was installed for me on local dealership, nothing that has to do with official Seat dealer.

Reactions: grujea

Tell

Staff member
Hi,
no, the sports information screen was installed for me on local dealership, nothing that has to do with official Seat dealer.
Pass on what happened. Perhaps that version of the firmware doesn't support it ?. They are FeCs that trigger the built in screens. I've got the sport screen on my diesel but then some people get the offroad on their 2WD. That's with the mib2 high and the relevant tool box to add FeCs. That gives you all the FeCs.

They might have run something like this on it which is the equivalent to the Mib2 high toolbox

I know there is a pre-occupation with the sports menu in the past.... I can't say I'm fussed about the diesel revs or 4WD tilt :unsure:.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.