USB charging not working properly

Feb 5, 2024
I have a 2009 Seat Leon 1p facelifted. When I plug my phone or phone holder with wireless charging it works for about 30 seconds, then stops charging for 1 second and again. When I plug pendrive it plays music with no problem. I’ve tried many different cables but it still doesn’t work properly, although my BT transmitter that is plugged in cigarette socket works and charges properly everything. Does someone have similar issue? I’ve already bought new circuit board with panel but it didn’t help.

Feb 2, 2024
Considering that your BT transmitter works fine, it seems like the issue might be specific to the charging system or connection for your phone and wireless charger. Have you checked if there's any dust or debris in the charging port? Sometimes, a simple clean might resolve connectivity problems.

Additionally, since the pendrive works fine, it implies that the USB port itself is functioning correctly for data transfer. It might be worth checking if there's a firmware update available for your car's entertainment system or checking the settings to see if there's anything related to USB power management.

Feb 5, 2024
I’ve changed whole USB/AUX panel because I thought it was a problem, I’ve also definitely cleaned it good. I will look for a firmware update, thanks anyway.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members