Vag Com

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
Sorry if this is a stupid question, and im expecting people to "Heck No" as real VAG com costs about £600...

But are these cheap £15 VAG COMs on EBAY any good? do they do AYTHING at all? or just a crock of sh!t.

C1TPT

Jan 23, 2007
St. Albans, hertfordshire
i think the ones you mean are the ones that come with a cable, and they are just the free trial version. like forbez said your better off asking some one to copy it for you;)

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
I got an ebay cable for £10 then downloaded the trial version from Rosstech, then upgraded through Rosstech for $99 (about £45).

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
where do you download the trial version then? What i could also really do with with a manual to teach me what I'm doing etc.
Any help be most appreciated as always, there must be something, how did you guys learn about Vag Com?

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
ive had a look at the website above, the down load page. Do you have different types of software for different cables? there seem to be a few down loads.... i guess i jst have to buy a cable and see, jst a shame my laptop doesnt have a serial cable. or are the usb onces just as good? sorry for all the questions.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise