VRSLOZ's MK2 Skoda Fabia vRS - Powered By TMC & ITG @ 211.6 BHP

I hope you don't mind I took the liberty:

SkodaVRs.jpg

Lowered, Colour-coded Grille, Yellow LaminX'd Fogs (not my taste... don't know why I photoshopped them in but hey ho!!)

Get it done - Looks great!

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland

SkodaVRs.jpg

Lowered, Colour-coded Grille, Yellow LaminX'd Fogs (not my taste... don't know why I photoshopped them in but hey ho!!)

Oh wow, that has transformed the car! Get it done ASAP.

Some subtle smoked tint laminx on the headlights would look good too or even if you can retrofit the Monte Carlo ones.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Looks great! I was a fan of the old vRS, but an even bigger fan of the new one! The photoshopped pictures by GlanzaV look excellent too! I'd personally go for light blue Lamin-X on the fogs though.

I don't envy you keeping the white roof and wheels clean though.

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire

SkodaVRs.jpg

Wow mate that looks ace, love the look of the grille now you have done it to mine!!

Any chance I can be cheeky and ask you to put light blue tint on the fogs and then another picture with subtle tint?

Looks great! I was a fan of the old vRS, but an even bigger fan of the new one! The photoshopped pictures by GlanzaV look excellent too! I'd personally go for light blue Lamin-X on the fogs though.

I don't envy you keeping the white roof and wheels clean though.

I know mate, the wheels are filthy already, wash tomorrow!

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Update

Well this was supposed to be the car I didn't modify at all.................well that lasted 2 days! :lol:

First quick mod was to get rid of the dealer sticker from the rear window :

dealer_sticker_removed.jpg

Second was to put the stubby aerial off my old MK5 Beza on :

aerial.jpg

aerial1.jpg

aerial2.jpg

I wanted to get a pic of my engine so.....

On_Drive.jpg

engine.jpg

And the final mod was to change the nasty yellow OEM bulbs that don't match the LED DRL/Side lights to white ones!

OEM :

oem_headlight_bulbs.jpg

Upgraded bulbs :

upgraded_headlight_bulbs.jpg

Will get some more photos of the headlight bulbs when it gets dark outside.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Looking good mate, I really like the black pack (available on the vRS now), think it could work on yours as there is black in the mix with the tyres and the pillars.

8c5cd614.jpg

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Liking the phototshop one a lot.

The engine looks much more of a beast compared to the 1.4s.

Does it not have xenon lights? I thought it did judging by the pics.

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Looking good mate, I really like the black pack (available on the vRS now), think it could work on yours as there is black in the mix with the tyres and the pillars.

8c5cd614.jpg

Cheers mate, I'll have to see if one of the photoshop guys can change my lights and grille to black :p

Liking the phototshop one a lot.

The engine looks much more of a beast compared to the 1.4s.

Does it not have xenon lights? I thought it did judging by the pics.

yeah looks totally different, bit harder to change the bulbs on this one! It has projector lights, they don't do Xenons :(

Nice one mate! It's like a bug and once you start modding you can never stop hahahahhahaha

I know, I try and stick to standard and it just doesn't work!

rahul

Dec 24, 2009
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Sounding wicked! What are your thoughts on mapping? You gonna consider Stage 1 or Stage 2?

And yea I've got exams until the 19th May, but I'll be around Hatfield for maybe a week or so after? How's then for you?

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Sounding wicked! What are your thoughts on mapping? You gonna consider Stage 1 or Stage 2?

And yea I've got exams until the 19th May, but I'll be around Hatfield for maybe a week or so after? How's then for you?

Going to get used to the power first but I'm open to looking at mapping, power would be crazy!

Yeah I'm sure we can sort something mate

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Cheers t0m

A Revo map on these will see about the same gains as the MK5 Cupra/Boc (210-220bhp) according to their website. vRSy has just had his mapped by ***** Performance and stage one from them will see 210bhp, 0-60 in sub 6 seconds.

Cheers for the reply.

Nice gains! Enjoy it for now, always best to get used to the power delivery then up it when the time is right :)

Lovely car.

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Cheers for the reply.

Nice gains! Enjoy it for now, always best to get used to the power delivery then up it when the time is right :)

Lovely car.

Definitely mate, this is the fastest one I've had so far, previously it was a 115bhp Calibra so a bit of a jump!

Cheers for the comments, seems to get a few more looks while I'm out in it than the MK5

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.