What did you and your MK2 do today?

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
So after spending 3 hours cleaning the car last night I wake up to find it raining :(

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
If it's waxed or sealed you should love the sight of rain, beading p0rn! ;)
Love watching the rain on my car!

Don't know what's coming down with the rain at the moment, but the car gets covered in a layer (really thick too) of dust every time it rains! Doesn't matter if the car is waxed and sealed then as it needs another wash.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

RichFR

LeonFR 2.0 TFSi
Jun 22, 2012
Stevenage
www.dont-pose.com
GF was meant to pick me up,, then she got angry (forgot she was driving my car) got home 2 hours later and the engine was still really hot (thought I'd check the oil after reading something on this site about turbos) ,, But at least her racing my car around chilled her out (bonus of having a turbo) lol

msc5

"it's coming down like ein betrunkener soldat", for those of you who know your ROTLD!

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Don't know what's coming down with the rain at the moment, but the car gets covered in a layer (really thick too) of dust every time it rains! Doesn't matter if the car is waxed and sealed then as it needs another wash.

It's Saharan rain mate, so it'll be dust/sand \:

I agree, it makes a right mess!

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
It's Saharan rain mate, so it'll be dust/sand \:

I agree, it makes a right mess!

Pain in the arse! Not washing it again for a week or two due to work, so it'll just have to look **** for a bit :D

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Pain in the arse! Not washing it again for a week or two due to work, so it'll just have to look **** for a bit :D

In fairness, I cleaned mine on Wednesday evening, and the local kids made sure there were 10 or so dirty volleyball marks on it by the time the sun went down!

Oh well!

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
In fairness, I cleaned mine on Wednesday evening, and the local kids made sure there were 10 or so dirty volleyball marks on it by the time the sun went down!

Oh well!

and you didnt make sure there were 10 or so dirty fist marks on them by the time the sun came up? :happy: haha

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Today I went a 355 mile drive to Buckinghamshire to get away for the weekend. Supposed to take 5 and a bit hours, took me 7 and a half due to the rain! Still I'm here now. Good to get a long run, I was achieving 53 mpg at one point!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

luke2702

Cupra K1
Aug 22, 2010
Bolton
Had some fun with a impreza sti :)

Did you win? Lol...

Got my obd2 and downloaded torque app. Very impressed. Only bad thing is it is going to cost money (fuel) trying to beat my 0-60 times lol.... Upto now got 7.2secs in the wet with prada spec 2's. So cant wait for the dry...

mrbubba

Aug 24, 2008
My Eibachs turned up yesterday. Ordered all the tools needed for fitting, now have to wait a week!

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Had some fun with a impreza sti :)

Did you win? Lol...

Got my obd2 and downloaded torque app. Very impressed. Only bad thing is it is going to cost money (fuel) trying to beat my 0-60 times lol.... Upto now got 7.2secs in the wet with prada spec 2's. So cant wait for the dry...

Haha what you think.... sadly not :( his was megga done up tho. Good fun.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

fireblade929

Jul 11, 2010
Cleethorpes
Map done , v3.1 stage 2+. Well picked the wife up when I got home, and accelerated quite quickly, dosent usually scream, so I'm impressed, go apr. you won't regret it....... He he

Sep 19, 2010
Glasgow
Well got the use of a unit today so gave the car the full works today...wash...machine polish...wax
May add it was my mate that done the machine polishing and happy with the finish and beading from Chemical Guys Celeste Dettaglio.

Few Pics

779418d7.jpg

b271602f.jpg

ceedc9f4.jpg

Sorry for the obscene gesture from my mate on the reflection on the bonnet LOL!

4f0ff344.jpg

Wee vid of the beading.

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr200/c-dolan76/b0484aa7.mp4

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise