What did you and your MK2 do today?

Aug 28, 2013
Lanarkshire
Dropped my MK2 off to get scuttle panel fix, rear light replaced and rattling in passenger door investigated. Got this for a day. I'd recommend it, if I really didn't like you.
ybyte4az.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Pedals are gone, Arm rest prov sold.
If anyone wants anything feel free to message.

Still have the Cupra grill, Upgraded climate control, RNS510 +facia for pre fl FR/Cupra
probably more i've forgotten about.

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
Had a 4 wheel alignment done today at north east tyres in Newcastle.
What a difference!! Granted the left side was massively off!!

Where is north east tyres and did they charge much? I am only asking as my steering wheel is slightly to the left. Think I will lower it then take it in for this done

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Where is north east tyres and did they charge much? I am only asking as my steering wheel is slightly to the left. Think I will lower it then take it in for this done

It's right by Silverlink. From A19, past silverlink, left at roundabout by the Audi/Harley dealership, and then it's on your left side after 100yds or so.
Great service I have to say. Not Hunter, but something similar. They've got a screen in the waiting room where you can watch the alignment take place and see the figures.

I can definitely recommend them so far. Check out the graphs in my RR for example of the documentation you get.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=364180&page=2

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
How much did it cost you Patrick?

59.96. That was for 1 rear toe and 1 front toe adjustment. The more adjustment needed, the more it is. 24.98 per adjustment.

Certainly not the cheapest. I dread to think what the MR2 will cost me tomorrow (which has 4 wheel toe and camber adjustment)

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
It's right by Silverlink. From A19, past silverlink, left at roundabout by the Audi/Harley dealership, and then it's on your left side after 100yds or so.
Great service I have to say. Not Hunter, but something similar. They've got a screen in the waiting room where you can watch the alignment take place and see the figures.

I can definitely recommend them so far. Check out the graphs in my RR for example of the documentation you get.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=364180&page=2

I'll definitely be checking them out, cheers

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
Just found out the Mrs has ordered a triple r splitter for Christmas lol but she hasn't had any conformation of the order yet (been over a week) how long does it normally take to arrive and do they let you know?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise