Ben's FL Revo Stg1

Welcome to my RR, I have a MK2 CR FR TDI 2.0 in Candy White.
Hoping to take My car onto track next year to have some fun! :1st:

My Plans;-

Revo Stage 1. (DONE)
Gloss Black mirrors. (DONE)
Boot Struts. (DONE)
HID's Terminator Kit 6000K. (DONE)
Arm Rest. (DONE)
Wind Deflectors. (DONE)
SCN Sticker in white. (DONE)
Pipercross Panel Filter. (DONE)
Triple R Splitter (DONE)
Eibach Springs. (PURCHASED)
Bola B1's

IMG_0292_zps038cbdf3.jpg

Last edited:
Today i've had a nice drive too Rebel Power Pipes located in Barton upon Humber, quoted for a cat bac non res, £300 with vat.

Ordered myself the BTCC spoiler for £80 including delivery.

& a set of MTEC H7's superwhite headlight bulbs!

Small mods, small costs, Super effective!

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Is that the btcc reps that are like 69 and then the postage? Would bw interested in their fitment mate. I want a spoiler but the price for genuine puts me off abit

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Spoiler is here, haven't looked at fitting yet, or spraying.. undecided either to wrap my roof and do the spoiler in black or go for matching white spoiler..

Over the weekend i have replaced my aerial for a stubby bee sting, and also de-badged the L E O N on the rear bumper, personally it looks so much better and not as messy. Keeping the FR badge on tho :)

This morning had another quick play with vcds and enabled the needle sweep! looks awesome :D

2009 SEAT Leon FR 170 2.0 TDI Candy White

dy8a2eqa.jpg

Got a free sample of satin black vinyl so this morning I decided to give it a go and it's worked out pretty good IMO.

Weathers out aswell so instead of throwing money at polish ***** I've cleaned my car myself! & also added the stubby black ariel!

Next is The Roof wrap in satin black on the 29th so will post pictures with the progress & to get rid of that awful huge rear number plate and get a 9x3!

Last edited:
Been browsing Ebay for weeks and weeks now, was undecided between the RNS510 and the Kenwood DNX520VBT.

After seeing the kenwood exceeding £550/600 for a few weeks i found a newly listed one for £450 buy it now. Quickly snapped it up so just waiting for that to be delivered along with the fascia, cant wait! :D
will post pictures when fitted in the next week.

Also got some light yellow film to tint the fog light lenses, will post pictures when thats done aswell if i like it!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.