My Leon FR TDi

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Unlucky mate, people are just arseholes. Just have to bite the bullet and pay to get it sorted, cant leave it like that after your recent spray job.

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Nice ride mate, mine currently needs a respray and wheels refurbing, im thinking subara mustard and polished wheels. and im glad ive seen pics of your windows because i was undecided as to get rear tints and wind deflectors all round, but i think it look flush with them just on the front. btw only owned my car 2 weeks and have 3 people try to/want to race me already:blink:

Hey mate, thanks for the complimented :p If I was, go for a dark colour as I think it suits the leons body spot on. If you look at mine, during the day its much more darkish yellowish type, more like a orange st lol. But when the sun hits it, you can see the sparkle. I try uploading some pics for ya. Man, havent been on the forum for ages. Uni ha been really hitting me. Finish next week then its back to the project!

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Unlucky mate, people are just arseholes. Just have to bite the bullet and pay to get it sorted, cant leave it like that after your recent spray job.

True say, no one cares about nobody these days. But its all sorted now. Got the front end sprayed again and wasnt happy with the rear cupra r bumper. Replaced it with the fr rear bumper and looks much better now. Like how it looks aggressive at the front end (cupra r bumper) and then curves in from behind with the fr rear bumper lol. Plus you can see the rear tail pipes more with the fr bumper. With the R bumper they were hidden and hardly noticeable

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
True say, no one cares about nobody these days. But its all sorted now. Got the front end sprayed again and wasnt happy with the rear cupra r bumper. Replaced it with the fr rear bumper and looks much better now. Like how it looks aggressive at the front end (cupra r bumper) and then curves in from behind with the fr rear bumper lol. Plus you can see the rear tail pipes more with the fr bumper. With the R bumper they were hidden and hardly noticeable

Glad it's sorted mate, pics look great. I did the same thing, kept the round rear end but changed to a sharp LCR front.

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
That's 4 of us arl owners with cupra r front bumpers and fr rear now.... Best way ;) that's not a jordan is it?

Sent from my iPhone

Yep Joshy looks much better now. Like how it looks cute from the rear. I will try to upload a few pics of the rear. Yep thats a Jordan! They quick but vtce cars aint for me. The drive personally is too tiring....like shifting down for the vtec etc

inclusive_yaz

Yaz's MK1 FR TDi
Jan 29, 2012
Peterborough
Still love those shape Leons, perfect colour as well mate.

Hear, hear! Yep the mk1 leons look much more retro style. Personally, with the mk2 leons, the K1 and BTCC kit is the only decent kit for them. As for the mk3 leon, one word....phat. I was down my local seat dealer last week. They just received the mk3 leon with the fr spec as a show car....really puts me off mate. The styling is a bit a odd.

orange-FR-1994

Very nice car, I love the yellow big fan of colours that stand out

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise