What did you and your MK2 do today?

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Great to meet you today Matthew after all the chats, PMs & banter. The 'Asbo' looked really moody on the drive to Shell, Miltek sounded evil too!

Look forward to getting you sorted with a short shift!

A couple of dirty but loved Cupras...

Photo0152.jpg

Ha yeah, good times mate! There were a few shocked faces as the red beast and the 'Asbo' roared past them!;)

Bring on the shortshift!:)

Last edited:

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Today I bodged a fog light onto the left hand side of the rear. It looks horrible but got me through BFG, getting taken off tomorrow.

Did you have to make any holes? I couldnt do that cause it has to be a minmum distance from the floor & my car was too low & no way was i screwing into the valance. I didnt think they'd pass it with Velcro or sticky pads

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Castleford, West Yorkshire
When based in Germany you have to de register with DVLA & Re register with (B)ritish (F)orces (G)ermany. They pay your car tax & you buy 100octane Vpower for 70ppl and I f*cking miss it! :cry:

I'll take a picture for you tomorrow, What i did was find a random bracket from work and drill a hole in the bracket take number plate off at one side then screw it behind the number plate no hole made :) Also black nastied wires in the boot lining once a year I can bodge it haha saved myself 300euro there

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Some toys arrived
b0ff434d-574a-0908.jpg

1) ODB2 Bluetooth dongle. FAIL...got the wrong one, doesn't work with iPhone
2) C2 stubby antenna. FAIL...can't get te old one off
3) iPhone to 3.5+USB cable. Much better than the two wires I have running now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
Its a great piece of aircraft, got to see it at both airshows last year :)

I saw it last year and in 2009 at the Bournemouth Air Show, in 2009 it was practising it route for a good 20 mins mid week before the show, what a noise. . .:thumbup:

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.