what did you and your mk3 leon do today

SteA

Jan 12, 2016
Shrewsbury
Had my J hooked disks and RSL29 front pads fitted. With them being a serious track pad in combination with new pads / discs and cold temperatures, I really expected a lack of initial bite. I’m still picking my teeth out of the steering wheel :D goodness knows what they will be like when hot and bedded in. :)
f1ad8cf5bb8cffcbbc723382d1048e09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Today the Cupra and I pissed off the parking lot guards :happy:
Apparently there's an spanish embassy on the purple building in the background and it's illegal to take pictures. Anyway, screw them, they're not may real mother, I wanted decent pictures of the car with spacers.

DTjdnTg.jpg

ysFajrA.jpg

D4n9JHg.jpg

Last edited:

aaaa_kk

Nov 19, 2016
Crawley, West Sussex
Had some 245/35 Michelin pilot sport 4s fitted to the front today. Also had the tracking done. Haven’t noticed any rub at all even at full lock!
ab9cd4923182fefab4817065f0157398.jpg
Need a clean now!

MEZ44

Aug 7, 2016
Had some 245/35 Michelin pilot sport 4s fitted to the front today. Also had the tracking done. Haven’t noticed any rub at all even at full lock!
ab9cd4923182fefab4817065f0157398.jpg
Need a clean now!

The exact same thing I did yesterday lol. Also needs a clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
Haven’t had a chance to give it a proper test yet! I’m sure it will be a bit better. They look better so that’s a plus! And got them cheaper than 235’s so win win!
How much if you don't mind me asking? Been shopping around for prices on the 235's. Haven't thought about going wider.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

aaaa_kk

Nov 19, 2016
Crawley, West Sussex
How much if you don't mind me asking? Been shopping around for prices on the 235's. Haven't thought about going wider.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

£375 for 2 fitted, bought through black circles when they had 10% off 2 or more Michelin tyres, so saved myself around £40!

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
Haven’t had a chance to give it a proper test yet! I’m sure it will be a bit better. They look better so that’s a plus! And got them cheaper than 235’s so win win!

Do they sit ok on the wheel as they are 10mm wider than standed.

heliophile

May 1, 2016
Manchester
Drove 370 miles since I filled up, made it to Tesco just as the red light started flashing and squeezed in 49.7 litres of Momentum :)

Last edited:

CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Aug 11, 2017
Worcestershire
Drove 370 miles since I filled up, made it to Tesco just as the red light started flashing and squeezed in 49.7 litres of Momentum :)

I recently found with my SatNav, and it's the basic model, when my red fuel light came on I got a message from the Nav asking me if I would like a route to the nearest fuel station...... very neat feature :)

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Picked my car up from Racingline after leaving it with them for 2 months so that they could develop their DSG map. Dressed the engine bay with their dipstick, oil cap, coolant cap and washer bottle cap too :)

Now to take the car on some roads to test the DSG map :)

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue) Stage 2

Izomezzo

Apr 9, 2017
Leeds
I recently found with my SatNav, and it's the basic model, when my red fuel light came on I got a message from the Nav asking me if I would like a route to the nearest fuel station...... very neat feature :)

Yeah, mine does that too. Another thing that's quite good is the icons for petrol stations, parking etc. I didn't realise that if you tap them it will start navigation. I used it when I was low on fuel the other week to find a petrol station, having cancelled the initial prompt.

Cheers,

BreadlyBrown

Jan 24, 2013
Southampton
Yeah, mine does that too. Another thing that's quite good is the icons for petrol stations, parking etc. I didn't realise that if you tap them it will start navigation. I used it when I was low on fuel the other week to find a petrol station, having cancelled the initial prompt.

Cheers,
A couple of times on a long drive I've searched for petrol stations on the sat nav and it shows all the motorway services that are on the route, understandable I know, but I would prefer stations off the motorway to save 20 odd p a litre! Is there something deep in the options somewhere to have it show all rather than just the ones on the route?

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Zippy

Jul 4, 2017
Yes, in the sat nav settings you can get it to show all petrol stations, listed under POIs I think.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise