What is a cupra worth in parts

Allen

My cupra has been up for sale for a month or so, and iv not really had alot of interest from cash buyers. A few offers of swaps here and there but nothing really that interests me.

Was wondering what it would be worth if I was to break it?

joshpmc

Cupra R Power
Jul 29, 2008
Manchester
Depens on what modified parts you have on it really?
Best off compiling a list and looking at what parts sell for second hand.
Engine, interior, bumpers, lights, wheels, etc. will be the main bulk of money i would have thought.
Then thinks like have you got coilovers, a milltek or anything else like that?

ndbrgr

THFC
Jul 21, 2008
Kent
Look at the parts you have, look at the going price for said parts on eBay, tot it up and that should tell you. Otherwise its a massive stab in the dark.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Just a heads up guys, any mention of trading, will result in the thread being deleted....Its treading a fine line....!

May 25, 2008
cambs
Or the other option is to keep it and go all out on it ! As unfortunately these arent worth that much any more

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Mine will almost certainly be broken for parts when the time comes, though no time soon. I wouldn't waste my time being offered offensive amounts of money for the car as a whole

joehirth

Rate me up baby
Apr 19, 2010
Woking, Surrey
www.facebook.com
I think the same might have to happen to mine, although I think it would be criminal for me to break a Cupra R :(. What I might do is take the engine out and replace it with a standard one, that way the bulk of the money I've spent on the car can stay either in my shed or be broken for parts.

Allen

Yeah it does seem that they are not worth what they were when i sold my first one! I would be crazy to drop the price further but i dont need a second car anymore thats modified. The bits i have would fall short or what its worth as a whole, nor do i have the time space or effort to break it really. It will just end up gathering dust in my garage lol.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.