Which version of vag com do i need?

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
either, what matters is have you got a ross-tech cable? If not you'll need 409

All those ones are different though, as a mate has a version that works with my cable (non ross tech version, ebay jobbie), but the version my dad has got doesn't work

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
what version has your dad got?? I've got a ebay jobby and 409.1 is fine. Is it a USB cable?

No idea what version my dad has got, but it doesn't work in his passat or my leon. Thought it was the cable gone wrong at first, but i tried it on my mates, and it worked on the leon. Yeah its a usb cable

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
I doubt it works on any car....its more than likely the usb drivers playing up, if you google or even just look on this site for "vag com USB drivers" you'll find a few things to help!

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Had a look through all the threads about this, and i'm none the wiser. I have a usb cable, do i need a can bus cable instead??

xr2turbo

Nov 30, 2009
norfolk
i have these
are they the ones? im after some bigger rims, audi or similar
image.php

xr2turbo

Nov 30, 2009
norfolk
yup thats me, car goes well, just a few bits to do and shes there
its teh misssues runabout really tho, my ride is a 57 plate tranny, its got heated seats and screen with auto wipers, lamps tho lol

i have to collect the original rims off shaun at some point maybe sunday

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Well if you fancy selling those wheels I'd be very interested.........I spend all my time in Beccles so I expect I'll see you about soon :)

xr2turbo

Nov 30, 2009
norfolk
deal on yours ? or any others you know of? mine seem to be some goin about for around the £200 mark

im after either an upgrade or ill put the std on for a tad while i find some i like, these can go missus likes spokey wheels where as i'd like to put on some compos :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise