white super t's ??

cupraR59

Oct 4, 2009
grimsby
rite iam thinking about getting my supper t's powder coated white they will be going on an ovni ibiza cupra r
comments welcome gud or bad done silver and black fancy a change now any pics would be gud of others on here with white wheels on a yellow car ???:cartman:

Ibiza-Tint

Will look good pal.
Am sure there is a Onvi yellow cupra on this that has white wheels looks real nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

cupraR59

Oct 4, 2009
grimsby
cheers mate hope so :D if any one own a yellow ibiza cupra and have white wheels pls would you be able to post us some pics up would love to see what they look like before i comit myself lol:cartman:

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Try the photoshop section for help,

but there has been a few onvi's with white wheels on here, i have contemplated it but never had the guts.

cupraR59

Oct 4, 2009
grimsby
go on do it :cartman: i asume you have the oz super ts aswell being an R ? think it will show the brembos up amazeing especially if u put the red seat sport stickers back :funk:

doctor rage

Oct 22, 2008
Co Durham
I have recently refurbed my super T's in white, they've been on the car for about 3-4 months now. I love the look of white wheels but they're a bitch to keep clean. here's a few pics. maybe you can use them to get a photoshop of your car done.

PS my car is actually red, it's just my crappy camera phone makes it look pink!

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

Last edited:

peetay

nice wheels are always hard to keep clean!! my fav are the bbs lms and getting in each nook and cranny can be a pain!!!

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
Those have been my fave wheels since I started looking at wheels so many years ago. I personally would go for the anthracite, just 'cos I'm a lazy git who doesn't wash his car too often!

cupraR59

Oct 4, 2009
grimsby
Those have been my fave wheels since I started looking at wheels so many years ago. I personally would go for the anthracite, just 'cos I'm a lazy git who doesn't wash his car too often!

lmao yeah they anthracite at the min look awsome but just fancy a change tbh :lol:
and aint to worried about the cleaning cos my car is a 100% show car and only drives 1000 miles a year max :p

doctor rage

Oct 22, 2008
Co Durham
that is amazeing doctor rage love it like the mud flaps too , where did you get the red stickers for them ?

thanks, i'm glad you like the styling. I got the O.Z decals off a guy on eBay. he has a shop called supergrahicsF1, they are very good quality, a search for "OZ decals" should find him. I was concerned about them peeling off or curling at the edges with the sponge etc but I emailed him and finished up giving him a call to discuss and order. he just needs to know the wheel size and type. he also could have supplied the seat sport graphics for the outer rim like they had as standard but I decided against them.

Stephen

Last edited: