Will these Merc alloys fit?

Med

Basically i have these alloys from my Merc spare, and was wondering if they will fit on the Ibiza??

the PCD is 5 x 112 they are 8J,
will i need adaptors? new bolts? as they used really small bolts?

Also, will they affect the cars performance alot? off the line... 1.4 100bhp Dab, with 16" FR alloys atm.

thanks, med

nam

May 29, 2007
Northwest
you will need to run adapter mate, your car 5 stud? if so look on edition 38 theres always set on there, will they fit, it all depends on the offsets on the wheels, knowing merc they will be around 40 wich with 20mm adapters you should just get away with.

Med

you will need to run adapter mate, your car 5 stud? if so look on edition 38 theres always set on there, will they fit, it all depends on the offsets on the wheels, knowing merc they will be around 40 wich with 20mm adapters you should just get away with.
yeh the car is a 5stud, cant seem to find out their offset though, i think ther 35, but not 100%
you will need adapters.

dunno about performance as you havent told us what size they are...

:)

lol sorry mate, the wheels are 18"

Joens

Jan 18, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
If the original ET is 35 i'd say forget it. When you buy adapters 5x112->5x100 they're probably 20mm. So it brings a new ET 15 which will stick the 8" rim off the arch pretty badly

nam

May 29, 2007
Northwest
Yea 18's et 15 will be no chance tbh, Rash had 18 X 8.5 (i think could have been 8's) and et 35 and had rubbing prob's, his was low though

fr-tdi

Detailing freak!
Feb 7, 2008
fife, scotland
If the original ET is 35 i'd say forget it. When you buy adapters 5x112->5x100 they're probably 20mm. So it brings a new ET 15 which will stick the 8" rim off the arch pretty badly

they wont poke all that much at et15

et15 is perfect.

Joens

Jan 18, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
they wont poke all that much at et15

et15 is perfect.

Well, mine is sits straight under the arch in front and im running 8" ET35. At the back I could use 5-7mm spacers in order to keep my arches safe, below that will just roll my arches with heavy load. Dont really know where u get the idea that et15 would sit well...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members