Yorkshire Chipper

mattyfab

FR TDi
Jun 12, 2006
Barnsley
Can anyone in the Yorskhire region recommend a good chipper. Im thinking of getting my Fr TDi remapped in the near future, so any recommendations will be appreciated. Im not fussed about the company of the software as I dont really know the differences in them all.

tommmineh

1.2 POWER
Feb 28, 2005
Sheffield/Rotherham
Why don't you click the link!

Yeah I rate them, wouldnt take my car near the dealers again. Alot of other people do aswell & they're also the authorised CC distributors or something along those lines

mattyfab

FR TDi
Jun 12, 2006
Barnsley
Click the link. Good idea.
i think im going a bit daft. I have emailed them to enquire on prices and stuff.
Cheers.

Any other local to the Yorkshire area. Im based in Barnsley BTW

Boom^

¿Puede hablar Español?
I dont konw any others but you wont go wrong with getting a custom code phase 1 remap for your Fr TDI. At first i was a little daunted by the price, £450+ VAT iirc for just a software map thats uploaded to your ECU. But the difference it makes is phenominal. Its like, wow my car can do that???
Best £450 i spent i tell you. over 20 thousand miles later and ive not noticed any negative effects of custom code.
If you drive nicely it uses less fuel, if you drive like a beast it uses more fuel than standard.

Trust me when you take your new custom coded car for a quick test drive you`ll come back with an unmovable smile on your face.

JBS Mike (we`ll sort out that £20 later! :p)

mattyfab

FR TDi
Jun 12, 2006
Barnsley
Ive just emailed JBS and had a swift response from Mike. He's offered to take me for a spin in his car to show me what it will be like, so one weekend soon, im gonna go down and see if its worth the money.
Very impressed with the quick response though :D

T. Spark

I also have Custom Code on my 05 plate FR TDi, had it on the car since 8,000 miles, im now on over 41,000 and its all happy with me, not even a sign of clutch slip, which seems to be a feature on remapped FR TDi's!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
ive heard nothing but good things about CC :) so will be doing more buisness with them!! not convinsed on revo (heard not great things>)

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
the only bad thing i heard about CC was about an ECU that woulnd't hold a code after the laptop pluged into chrashed or something, but it was all sorted and handled very well by both CC and the bloke involved, all happy in the end, ane it's something that was easily rectified at JBS which is CC HQ

Moffmo

Pete Bell, He did mine for 250 but i can go back and get it unmapped and remapped should i ever need to. Or if i need something doing on the map, he will do it.. free of charge!

Sound Bloke..

I think hes Auto Bell Services on here

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.