Mini Mod No.2

Daffy

Detail Wizard
May 29, 2007
Nothing new about this plenty have done this already although it was another bargain at £20 off e-bay.

Before
HPIM1070.jpg

Afters
HPIM1179.jpg

Batteries ran out so only the one photo but looks a lot better than the chrome IMO
With these 2 mods Mpg is up, handling is better and I am sure it has more bhp but need a RR to confirm that.:D

Daffy

Detail Wizard
May 29, 2007
Looks good with the white too. We held it up against Mr Opolis's and it looks much better.
PIA to remove though and didn't manage to break any clips which was good.

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Looks good with the white too. We held it up against Mr Opolis's and it looks much better.
PIA to remove though and didn't manage to break any clips which was good.

Mine came with the black as standard which is a bonus. ;)

Might be taking my grill off this weekend to mod my badge. Do you need to tug and haul at it or is it just a case of being careful?

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
Oh your car will definately be faster now, worth an extra 10bhp.. lol

The cupra grill really does set the car off. Did it to my FR TDI Black magic also a few months ago.

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
First thing i changed on my black Fr too.... next step the mirrors, thats very cheap too.... just pop em off and spray em!

Not sure about your black badge Jace..... first time ive seen it and im just not sure it looks right at all..... but like everything its a personal thing!

soates82

Cor, with my black mirror caps, grill, b pillar trims and purple magic tree i should be able to get past Alonso from the lights :D;)

H8T WP

Like the tortoise and the hare on a long haul i would watch you tear off into the distance.... then :p as i passed you on one of your (many) fuel stops......
cars never had a fuel cut ever :) even at high speed and high revs :p

littleandy0410

Hi Daffy and SpursMadDave, Does the Black grille go ok with the Black Magic paint, as I assume they come in straight gloss black? Just got a 56 reg Black Magic TDi FR, and having seen this thread, found seremotors on eBay. They look good, I'm tempted by the B-pillars, grille and mirror covers, but not sure about whether it will look right with not being metallic.