SC16v's MK5 Sport SC **Index Pg1** Now Sold

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Cheers mate, I know and I don't fancy HIDs right now.

Did also look at Philips Diamond Vision lights, the are super bright white and look amazing BUT I don't think they are road legal :(

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Aw fair enough. My car is looking like yours at the moment...black. It is FILTHY, like the the worst white car you've seen. Gonna attempt to clean it today :( with my hands. boohoo.

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
UPDATE :

Got a package through the post today from a mate, the accompanying letter read "Try these for some white headlights, they won't disappoint!" In the parcel was two plain boxes each with a bulb in, no other packaging, I did check them and they are E-Marked but not sure what make they are, I'm trying to find out! I fitted them at lunch time and then got some photos after work, to say I'm impressed is an understatement, they look exactly how I wanted the OSRAMs to look.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Lights on there own

DSC_0694.jpg

With the fog lights on to show the difference from OEM bulbs

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

View from inside the car

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Perfect light to match the sidelights I have, now just got to sort out the fog lights! I've also used the OSRAMs as my main beam bulbs.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2010
Looking good as always. I need to sort my fogs out I keep meaning to call in halfords but never get around to it. Every time I'm turning and see my reflection I just think ugh.

hodson

Mar 15, 2010
Staffordshire
I REALLY like those bulbs!!! I want them!
I have some white ones in at the moment but they are no where near as bright as those!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find out !!

JamesWindsor

Hey all. This is my first post so thought I'd make it on a nice car like this :p (own the same but shh lol)

This might sound stupid as you may have made it clear somewhere already but what were the side lights you used that didnt bring a warning light up and what headlight bulbs did you use?

Cheers in advance...Also Happy New Year :D

VRSLOZ

Formally SC16v
May 1, 2010
Costa Del Hertfordshire
Cheers mate :)

Still no joy, I'm 99.9% sure they are ABD.

Still thinking of what to do next, all my plans I've got in my head cost lost of money, CAT1 Alarm w/remote start, powdercoated alloys and lowering.

Hmmmm

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
ive finally ordered those canbus bulbs Loz! Hopefully on the weekend they'll be in. Next job will the honeycombe grille.

How much is the alarm you want?