• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
bet they will look good. im going to have to start saveing for some new wheels sick of the star fish alloys now
 
Great wheels imo!

Only worry for me about replicas is them buckling easily with hitting pot holes etc. What we all pay our 200+ road tax for
 
Wouldn't trust replicas myself, you don't know what they're made of... They're cheap for a reason, surely..
 
from what I've been told replica's are made in the same factorys but at weekends (cash in hand sort of thing) I may of been fed a load of rubbish though, by the way I have replicas on my car and so far so good I'm really pleased with them.
 
not taking anything away from BBS cause we all know there quality, but sometimes I think your buying into a brand through its reputation but that doesn't necessarily mean that the replicas wont end up being as good as the real deal but for a 1/3 of the price.
 
I have had all these thoughts but have a set ariving tomorow so will see.

Others on here seem to think they're good but depends i guess.

Fingers crossed. I ordered tapered bolts but not so sure they are looking at the picture.
 
M20FES i meant the wheels didn't look they took tapered but think they will be fine.

Thanks Sam for your help with all my questions.

Will put pics up when fitted
 
Usually aftermarket wheels are tapered.

You may even get wheel bolts with the wheels along with spigot rings, as i came across when my rotiform reps arrived earlier :)
 
Iv allways liked the CH, was thinking of getting them when i had sn RX8, want them even more now iv got a graphite FR :p

Put sone pics up when you got them on

Jack
 
All fitted and so happy with them i washed the car and popped out for a few photos. replaced the Cupra R side badges for good measure.

What do you think?

P1000498.jpg


P1000499.jpg


P1000493.jpg


P1000503.jpg


P1000504.jpg


Thanks for looking!!