thePHILosiphers FR TDi - Stage 2 Complete - SOLD!!

Which colour brake calipers suit a red car??

• Red

Votes: 94 64.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 8 5.5%

• Total voters
Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
De Chromed the Interior thank to BeezaDave sending me his Black vent rings and gear surround, starting to come together again:

50/50
DSC_1076.jpg

Complete:
DSC_1078.jpg

next up blacken/redden the vent clips

and red stripe the vent surrounds.

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Cheers again,

Well the first plan is to red stripe the vent rings, basically 2 tone red and black, cupra vent clips will be ordered once the chap on eBay who has bought the chrome stuff coughs up.

Then the seats, armrest, door cards will be retrimmed next year in the black and red theme (black body of the seats, red side bolsters with red stitching and piping) steering wheel will also be restitched with red.

And eventually cupra headlining, b pillars, grab handles etc, so alot planned provided the budget holds out

tapaspoke on Xperia Arc S

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Cheers again,

Well the first plan is to red stripe the vent rings, basically 2 tone red and black, cupra vent clips will be ordered once the chap on eBay who has bought the chrome stuff coughs up.

Then the seats, armrest, door cards will be retrimmed next year in the black and red theme (black body of the seats, red side bolsters with red stitching and piping) steering wheel will also be restitched with red.

And eventually cupra headlining, b pillars, grab handles etc, so alot planned provided the budget holds out

Nice plans. Gonna look nice and be a custom job aswell. Look forward to seeing it :)

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Nice plans. Gonna look nice and be a custom job aswell. Look forward to seeing it :)

Cheers mate, the vent rings will be done this week, I will also vinyl wrap the front and rear bumpers, well the inserts and then stripe them as well lol so I have certainly caught the vinyl bug :)

Looks really nice, not a massive fan of this shape ibiza but looks good

Cheers fella

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
put the red pin stripe onto the vents and gear surrounds today:
DSC_1088.jpg

DSC_1085.jpg

only subtle but seems to work especially on the vent surrounds, might well remove the gear surround ones as i think its a bit much

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members