stock pressure of turbo in Seat Leon 1.8T 180PS AUQ engine?

Pyro

0.6 bar = 8 psi so seems ok which boost controller? N75 or do you have a set up? Need a little more info tbh what manual boost controller are you looking at?

FlexLeon

Mar 4, 2010
BiH Sarajevo
I dont have boost controler yet, it is hart to buy it here i Bosnia. So what is your sugestion, wich controler should i buy?

THX

Pyro

Dunno tbh the standered N75 valve us plenty for a standard 180 auq engine I have the same car with stage two map and is fine and lots others

what exactly has died? How do you know it's died what are your symptoms?

Pyro

Dunno tbh the standered N75 valve us plenty for a standard 180 auq engine I have the same car with stage two map and is fine and lots others

what exactly has died? How do you know it's died what are your symptoms?

FlexLeon

Mar 4, 2010
BiH Sarajevo
I have this massage when read with Vag Com "boost comtroler mehanical error", "Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve". I have read on forum that i have to do bypass n249 valve, vhere is his position and how i can bypas it. Please hellp I have this problem for one year.

TXH

wezy0

wezy0 leon lc
Nov 10, 2009
westyorkshire
I have this massage when read with Vag Com "boost comtroler mehanical error", "Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve". I have read on forum that i have to do bypass n249 valve, vhere is his position and how i can bypas it. Please hellp I have this problem for one year.

TXH
pressure drop between turbo and throttle.
have you checked the dv .sound like u have a boost leak.

FlexLeon

Mar 4, 2010
BiH Sarajevo
So is this red marked N249 valve, only what I have to do is insert one T piece marked green. I have just read that I need to insert resistor on this line that comes from ECU.

THX

n249.jpg

Pyro

You can scraps tge whole thing I think just have a search on here for for N249 bypass there's loads on it if you have lcr sometimes you need a traitor to stop a fault code coming up and it putting can into limp mode ;)

FlexLeon

Mar 4, 2010
BiH Sarajevo
My car is not LCR it is just leon top sport 180 ps auq engine, it's hard to understand this text, did you do it on your car, it seams that this resistor do this traitor job, what this means ''scraps tge whole thing ''

THX

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
That one is the original feed for the FPR, just replace it to the FPR then t into it for the dump valve.
It's so simple, don't look to over complicate it.