Some pics of my Cupra

R3ign

Jul 30, 2010
Aberystwyth, Wales
I have finally had time to upload some pics of my beloved Cupra :)

Pickup Day

5856320154_67bbbc1c0a.jpg

5855770303_76c0d04e4b.jpg

5855769343_de04399dbb.jpg

5856315412_0f9a1e7d2b.jpg

No Battery :O

5856316976_e5c61bd49f.jpg

Paintwork problem (getting re-sprayed as we speak)

5856310754_4d01a64369.jpg

Photo-shoot with my Girlfriend's car

5855849329_cb07265d9e.jpg

Mod list

Install 6000k Hids - Done

LED interior Done / exterior bulb upgrade - To do

Lower with Ebach springs - To do

Vinyl wrap roof (black) - To do

Carbon fibre or cammo 'S' Badges - To do

Carbon-fibre interior parts - To do

'black mouth' vinyl on front - To do

black / white alloys (not yet decided) - To do

install Double din head-unit To do

install sub - Done

Racing breaks / seat sport leon cupra breaks - To do

Rear parking Camera - To do

induction kit ? worth it ?

more pictures to come

Last edited:

R3ign

Jul 30, 2010
Aberystwyth, Wales
Looks good mate

PRATTY

thanks i love it. its so much fun to drive cant wait for it to come back from the sprayer's :)

really nice, be interesting to see how good it looks with the black mouth too.

thanks yeah i always wanted to have a boc but couldent find one within my price range but a bit of vinyl should do the trick :)

Looks brilliant that mate and some good plans :)

Air intake kit is worth it, the Forge or ITG parts will help the car breathe more and add a bit more Powah

Thank You just hope the respray is better than the previous 2 attempts !

nice i was scepitcal about it as i thought it would make my car sound like a chav mobile and have the same effect (not able to move as fast as the sound makes it out to be)

roughly how much could i pick a forge kit up for ?

Looks good mate and a nice list of mods, however you forgot to add the remap hehehehehehehe

Thank You Jc :D

i cant wait to start on the mods :p yeah i have heared some horror stories about the remaps and wasnt sure weather do go for it or not. still thinking about it. i forgot to add that i would like a Miltek exhaust kit on it at some stage.

any recommendations please feel free to comment

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
if you get Milltek, you may as well go the whole hog mate, full TBE with the stage 2 map. It IS worth it..................

mr.Linatsa69

This is the best colour after crono yellow!!!
Nice car! Enjoy it!!!!

R3ign

Jul 30, 2010
Aberystwyth, Wales
Thanks guys for the compliments :) im missing the car so much as its still in the body shop :(

Full turbo back with sports cat and remap, that's it.

cool thanks im really tempted to go for this but going to keep it remap free for a couple of months incase it comes up with some problems.

the car looks nice, it will look even better with the Boc front

yeah ive always wanted to have the boc front on my ibiza

Great looking car! Wish I waited and got this now :(

it really is a great car so fun to drive. dont you have one (by looking at your pic? :p )

Cheers ill start saving up for the induction kit allong with some lowering springs :p

R3ign

Jul 30, 2010
Aberystwyth, Wales
Update:

hey guys im still loving the cupra such a fun car to drive especcialy in M mode with the paddles.

I have now I done the following mini mods:

[*]Installed a Vibe Slick sub in the cupra all good even though it set the airbag lights off but had them reset shortly after oops.

[*]changed interior lights to leds

[*] Bought the Forge BOV spacer, got it for a bargain price thanks to Heysham :)

I must say i wasn't too impressed with it after the time it took me to install it ha.

anyway i ran the car with it on for a couple of days and have now removed it as it does indeed sound like a buss when it stops.

plus it gives off air at random times even when reversing :O
[/LIST]

next im saving up to get some eibach lowering springs and then venture to stage 1 (if i have enough funds)

but in the meantime some visual mini mods i.e.

'S' badge carbon vinyl or orange (not yet decided) allong with black 'Cupra'

I've also got some decals to put on the car but will put them on when i get enough to over the right side of the rear window.

- (pictures to follow ) -

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Update:

hey guys im still loving the cupra such a fun car to drive especcialy in M mode with the paddles.

I have now I done the following mini mods:

[*]Installed a Vibe Slick sub in the cupra all good even though it set the airbag lights off but had them reset shortly after oops.

[*]changed interior lights to leds

[*] Bought the Forge BOV spacer, got it for a bargain price thanks to Heysham :)

I must say i wasn't too impressed with it after the time it took me to install it ha.

anyway i ran the car with it on for a couple of days and have now removed it as it does indeed sound like a buss when it stops.

plus it gives off air at random times even when reversing :O
[/LIST]

next im saving up to get some eibach lowering springs and then venture to stage 1 (if i have enough funds)

but in the meantime some visual mini mods i.e.

'S' badge carbon vinyl or orange (not yet decided) allong with black 'Cupra'

I've also got some decals to put on the car but will put them on when i get enough to over the right side of the rear window.

- (pictures to follow ) -

Go for the carbon vinyl S badge...looks great!...if you have orange, it'll look out of place..but if you want orange badge then go for it as its your car :)

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Oh...and can you get a pic of your sub please?...Im tempted to put a sub in mine as i dont like the distortion from my music when its at a moderate level of volume. And did you connect it to the standard HU?