Aaz:_ My White Bocaa! ;)

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
So, having had my Boc for a few months now I thought I would start a thread about it. There's only a few small mods at the moment, but the bigger ones are to come :)

Here are a few pics of the Beaut :p :

img0038lr.jpg

img0033ch.jpg

img0031rd.jpg

img0034cz.jpg

First thing I did was changing the bulbs, the indicator bulbs to Sivertec bulbs, LED sidelights (Ultra 501s Outer, CANBUS 501s inner) and Ultra H7 dipped beam:

img0041rr.jpg

img0040qit.jpg

Last edited:

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
(CONTINUED)

Then got some Heko wind deflectors and new tax disc:

img0032pz.jpg

img0039vp.jpg

And decided to stay in the white and black theme and get some smoked side repeaters:

img0036vm.jpg

Future mods:
White or black carbon fibre wrap SEAT badges (done, front black, rear white)
Bocanegra front sticker (done)
Spoiler, in gloss black (ordered)
Side skirts, in white
Gloss black diffuser
Paint calipers (red or white)
Aftermarket alloys or gloss black standard alloys (maybe)
Gloss black roof (maybe)
Coilovers (not too sure as yet, 'cos my drive is quite steep)
Custom cat-back exhaust

Might even think of a few more over the coming months but I will make sure I keep this updated :)

Hope you like it, suggestions are welcome! :)

Last edited:

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
Thankyou :) and ye thats what i think, the only reason i aint got it yet is cos i still deciding how i want it sprayed.. Either all white (then keep the tips white when the roof goes black) or all black :/ decisions, decisions lol

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
Looks wicked mate. Can't wait to see the progress on this machine.

Cheers mate, shouldn't be too long till the next mod is done, hopefully by next weekend the front badge should be wrapped and the Boc sticker should be on, dont get much time to do things cos of work, but the time i do have is used wisely :p

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
They're from ebay but pretty hard to find. The guy I got them from only seems to sell them occasionally then stops. Can't remember what other models to look out for which will fit. Unless someone else remembers.

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
Where did you get the tinted side repeaters?

cheers

yeah as Char said they are pretty hard to find, the SEAT Arosa ones will fit, not sure they have any on there atm th, so look out for these...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350460156207#ht_2558wt_882

this is the guys SEAT section of his eBay shop if you keep looking on there im sure some will pop up soon :) ...

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/blacksofst...65429519&_sid=128648349&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

hope this helps

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
small update...

decided to wrap the rear badge in white CF, was quite tricky tbh. don't look too bad, but if you look close there are a few rough edges :( .. best i could do tho! :lol:

this is only temporary as ideally i want to spray the chrome badge black and the surround white.. looks ok for now :)

Before:

img00421o.jpg

After:

img00431z.jpg

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
oooohhhh me likey!

Cheers mate :)

Rear badge looks awesome mate!!

Cheers mate :)

Ah love it!

I still want to do my back badge but i'm too afraid i'd bugger it up.

Really like white CF though. Nice work.

Thank you :) .. And I did mess it up first time but just started all over again, got two A4 sheets of vinyl off eBay (bout £9) you only need half of one really but i got some extra just in case :) .. there is a video on youtube that someone has made doing the front badge, i just used the same method as he did.. going to be doing the front badge later this week hopefully :) i will look for the link if you want me to?

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
yeah might aswell take a took at the vid!

Was it hard taking the handle off?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phtHl1jF-lI&feature=related

didn't take the handle off lol.. was tricky to get the sides and top done but i used my key ring tesco clubcard :funk: to shape it round the sides and top part of the badge.. you will see what i mean if you do yours, and the bottom bit you can just flip the badge out as if your opening the boot and wrap it round the bottom.

thats a pretty poor explanation, sorry :ban: lol

hope it helps

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Oooh even better that you didn't have to take it off! Lol no the explanation was fine. :)

Means i could do the front badge aswell without taking anything apart.

Cheers for that video, favourited it for future reference! :)

Aaz

May 21, 2011
Kent, England
Oooh even better that you didn't have to take it off! Lol no the explanation was fine. :)

Means i could do the front badge aswell without taking anything apart.

Cheers for that video, favourited it for future reference! :)

ah thats okay then :) glad to help out.

yea i will be doing my front soon, will put the pics up as soon as its done

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Looking good!

Such a good mod for the bocs.

What colour you doing the front badge in by the way, black CF or white CF?

Definately want to get the boot handle done now. You wouldn't mind if mine ended up being white CF would you?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.