Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
After owning a Seat Arosa for a year ive decided to take the plunge and buy myself a 2010 Seat Ibiza Sport in Speed Blue. I've been following the forum for a little while so thought i would upload some pics of my new pride and joy :) (appologise for the quick pictures)

Got lots of plans for the future just gotta get the funds.

P1040253.jpg

P1040256.jpg

P1040257.jpg

Just installed some Wind deflectors

P1040426.jpg

P1040427.jpg

Now just waiting for my new front splitter and grill to come in the post so will keep it updated.

Last edited:

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Just fitted my lcr splitter, gotta find a heat gun now to form the outside lips to the bumper edge but i quite like the way it looks... Next on the list is to colour code the interior door handles in speed blue and the vent rings.

P1040476.jpg

P1040475.jpg

P1040471.jpg

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Like it!

Saw a VW transporter the same sorta colour, and colour coded alot of his interior the same colour, included gear stick, headunit surround and vents too.

How did you get the rings off in the end?

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Like it!

Saw a VW transporter the same sorta colour, and colour coded alot of his interior the same colour, included gear stick, headunit surround and vents too.

How did you get the rings off in the end?

Yeh just finishing up the headunit surround atm should be in by the end of the day. And literally just pulled on the silver rings while using a small flat head to leaver them off. Took a bit of time to work it out as i was being far too careful and not using enough force :whistle:

loonymoon

Wow, looks great!!! Are they the Saga alloys?!

I pick up my new Ibiza sportrider on tuesday morning. I thought about going for speed blue but in the end decided on silver as a change, as I currently have a blue car. Plus silver meant I didn't have to wait a couple of months.

t.oldaker

Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Wow, looks great!!! Are they the Saga alloys?!

I pick up my new Ibiza sportrider on tuesday morning. I thought about going for speed blue but in the end decided on silver as a change, as I currently have a blue car. Plus silver meant I didn't have to wait a couple of months.

Yeh Saga alloys :) just bought myself some new RS split rims

http://mswuk.com/rs/jk5-black.html

Just gotta wait like a kid at christmas now for them to arrive and then drop the car on its arse!! :happy:

Yeh my younger brother has a black 2011 sportrider. Not sure why he chose black as its a horrible colour too keep clean but each to thier own, but the silver looks great in my opinion.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members