Cupra Mud Flaps ?

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Hi
Just wanted to see if anyone has the part numbers for the front and rears for my 5 door 280 ? Thanks in advance.
Not sure if it's the ps4s tyres but it just kicks up every little chipping and it's all you can hear lol

Last edited:

Oceansplasher

Mar 1, 2016
Good question Tara!! I would like to know same for 5door Mk3 Leon FR. Have just changed all four tyres to Crossclimate plus and whilst tyres are great, they seem to kick up a lot more dirt and debris, so was thinking about the mudflaps to help. :(

Tara

Jan 21, 2008
Bournemouth
Looks like the FR ones fit so normal ones should as well ? Only be sure you wouldn't want an FR logo .....

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Looking at pictures of the genuine Seat mud flaps for the mk3 Leon, they look very short and don’t extend very far down below the bottom of the bodywork, so do they offer much protection against dirt and debris flicked up from the tyres?

Leon Gone

Dec 26, 2017
Looking at pictures of the genuine Seat mud flaps for the mk3 Leon, they look very short and don’t extend very far down below the bottom of the bodywork, so do they offer much protection against dirt and debris flicked up from the tyres?

I spotted that issue when I fitted mudflaps (front only) to my hatch in 2013, all but useless. So after some research I fitted these

halfords.com/motoring/car-accessories/exterior-protection/halfords-universal-mudflaps

A bit more of a faff than genuine ones but provided you do it on a nice hot day (or keep them pliable in hot water like I did) its not that difficult. Did not remove wheels, just turned to full lock. No drilling of metal parts needed. They are actually too long, had to shorten them otherwise they would have probably dragged round corners. Almost 5 years on they are still as good as new. Will use them again next time I fit some.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.